FM 2012 Transfer Updates (summer 2013)

Cavani

Reaction score
Welcome to my thread where you can download my first update here.

FOOTBALL MANAGER 2012 UPDATE (2013)

- Done almost every major transfer up to 24/07/2013
- Champions League fully updated to the season 2013/2014
- Europa League partly (updated major clubs only) updated to the season 2013/2014
- Corrected many players CA/PA and positions.
- Updated manager changes.
- Many other updates and corrections done.

Suggestions and corrections are all wellcome!

You can download update here.

Last edited:
he m8 not being nasty or anythink like that but there is also 2 more updates out there :S

is urs gonna be any different

good work tho :)

he m8 not being nasty or anythink like that but there is also 2 more updates out there :S

is urs gonna be any different

good work tho :)

my idea was to make the update that will make the game more realistic, i know that there are still a lot of people playing this :D
and i will do my best to make it better update than others, that should be main different :)

- there's something wrong with Gotze, 7 acceleration
- Bale has been playing as an AMR quite often last season, should have the position Accomplished
- Diego Lopez plays for Real Madrid
- Drogba plays for Galatasaray
- Messi's teamwork is way underrated, should be at least 15, just like Modric's long shots, Lewandowski's flair and Cavani flair

Keep tracking Cavani, Thiago Alcantara, Villa, Isco, Lewandowski, Javier Hernandez, John Obi Mikel and Higuain, they're about to be transferred in the next few weeks.

P.S.: thanks for the updates

Last edited:
- there's something wrong with Gotze, 7 acceleration
- Bale has been playing as an AMR quite often last season, should have the position Accomplished
- Diego Lopez plays for Real Madrid
- Drogba plays for Galatasaray
- Messi's teamwork is way underrated, should be at least 15, just like Modric's long shots, Lewandowski's flair and Cavani flair

Keep tracking Cavani, Thiago Alcantara, Villa, Isco, Lewandowski, Javier Hernandez, John Obi Mikel and Higuain, they're about to be transferred in the next few weeks.

P.S.: thanks for the updates

Thanks a lot for corrections mate!
All things corrected and the update is replaced in the first post.

P.S. Also some new transfers included in the new update.

oke cool, do u do the Eredivisie?
Because if i'll start a new save it'll be the dutch league.

oke cool, do u do the Eredivisie?Because if i'll start a new save it'll be the dutch league.
yeah, I can do it...check the update and if you have some info and corrections about it, please tell me, tomorrow it will be done

Hello :) Have you updated Italian ownerships? If you don't here you are a list of all of them

http://www.legaseriea.it/c/document...7d4-0949-41a4-8988-82f4a2d7fd38&groupId=10192

It's in Italian (my first language xD). Under the column "risoluzione a favore della società" you can see:

1) The team that has redeemed the whole player (for example now Juventus has got Kwadwo Asamoah without any type of ownership);
2) "Rinnovo" means that the player is still in ownership. So you haven't to modify anything;
3) "Nessun deposito" means that the team under the column "Società titolare del tesseramento" has redeemed the whole player (for example now Latina has got Andrade Siqueira Jefferson without any type of ownership);
4) "Buste" means that the two teams haven't found an agreement so the player has gone to the team written under the column "Risoluzione in busta a favore della società" (for example now Bologna has got Acquafresca Robert without any type of ownership).

I hope you will update these changes :) Thank you so much for the big job you are doing! :D

P.S. Sorry for my English, I'm Italian xD

In the team Naples you have to fix some things:

1) Gargano is no more in loan to Inter. Now he is a Napoli player. The same is for Dumitru, Hoffer, Santana, Sepe, Ciano, Maiello, Donnarumma and De Vena.
2) Giuseppe Mascara is an Al-Nasr player (and not a Napoli player);
3) Josip Radosevic has been redeemed by Napoli. So he is a Napoli player (and not a Hajduk Spalato player);
4) Leandro Rinaudo is now a free agent (so he isn't a Napoli player);
5) Edinson Cavani has a termination clause of 63 million euros and not 70 million euros;
6) Edu Vargas is in loan to Gremio until to 31.12 of this year. So other six months of loan for him and then he will come back to Napoli;
7) Dries Mertens first role is ALM. But he is very good to play both ACM and ARM;
8) Zuniga is good to play in many positions. This year he will play as RB and LB in Benitez 4-2-3-1. But last year he played both LM and RM.
9) Maggio is good to play as RB. This year he will play in that position.
10) Armero is good to play as LB. This year he will play in that position. He is able to play in the whole left side. He could play also as LM (the last years he has played there) and also ALM.
11) Dzemaili is good to play as ACM. Usually, last year he has played in that position.
12) Hamsik first-role is ACM. He has always played in that position.
13) Valon Behrami and Gokhan Inler are good to play both CM and CDM. This year they will play as CDM in Benitez 4-2-3-1.
14) El Kaddouri has been redeemed by Napoli. Now, he is full of Napoli (this is written also in the other post I have done :) )

Thank you for the attention :) And sorry for my bad English xD

In the team Naples you have to fix some things:

1) Gargano is no more in loan to Inter. Now he is a Napoli player. The same is for Dumitru, Hoffer, Santana, Sepe, Ciano, Maiello, Donnarumma and De Vena.
2) Giuseppe Mascara is an Al-Nasr player (and not a Napoli player);
3) Josip Radosevic has been redeemed by Napoli. So he is a Napoli player (and not a Hajduk Spalato player);
4) Leandro Rinaudo is now a free agent (so he isn't a Napoli player);
5) Edinson Cavani has a termination clause of 63 million euros and not 70 million euros;
6) Edu Vargas is in loan to Gremio until to 31.12 of this year. So other six months of loan for him and then he will come back to Napoli;
7) Dries Mertens first role is ALM. But he is very good to play both ACM and ARM;
8) Zuniga is good to play in many positions. This year he will play as RB and LB in Benitez 4-2-3-1. But last year he played both LM and RM.
9) Maggio is good to play as RB. This year he will play in that position.
10) Armero is good to play as LB. This year he will play in that position. He is able to play in the whole left side. He could play also as LM (the last years he has played there) and also ALM.
11) Dzemaili is good to play as ACM. Usually, last year he has played in that position.
12) Hamsik first-role is ACM. He has always played in that position.
13) Valon Behrami and Gokhan Inler are good to play both CM and CDM. This year they will play as CDM in Benitez 4-2-3-1.
14) El Kaddouri has been redeemed by Napoli. Now, he is full of Napoli (this is written also in the other post I have done :) )

Thank you for the attention :) And sorry for my bad English xD

thank you for this :) it will be done today :)

You're welcome! :) Have you updated all new partecipations to UEFA Europe League and UEFA Champions League? :)

I can't guarantee all because there is just to much work, but major updates will be done there today :)

P.S.: the new update with corrections of Napoli and Eredivisie will be released by the end of the day! :)

Teves has been transferred to Juventus. Contract until to 30.06.2016 at 5 million euros for season!