FM 2012 Transfer Updates (summer 2013)

Teves has been transferred to Juventus. Contract until to 30.06.2016 at 5 million euros for season!

Done :)
Tonight later or tomorrow morning will be released the new update with new transfers and CL/EL.

FOOTBALL MANAGER 2012 UPDATE (2013)

- Done almost every major transfer up to 26/6/2013
- Champions League fully updated to the season 2013/2014
- Europa League partly (updated major clubs only) updated to the season 2013/2014
- Corrected many players CA/PA and positions.
- Updated manager changes.
- Many other updates and corrections done.

Suggestions and corrections are all wellcome!

You can download update here.

Last edited:

- Europa League partly (updated major clubs only) updated to the season 2013/2014

I'm testing it :)

P.S. Put this post on the first page :)

Fantastic update :) Some little fix to do:

1) Zuniga is even better to play on the left side. Put "20" on LB and LM :)
2) Armero is better to play as LM (put 20)
3) If you can, update the ownerships helping with the file I gave to you :)
4) If you can, update the new Italian Serie B :)
5) Yesterday, Gianluca Grava (Napoli player) announced his retire. He will be a member of Napoli staff :)
6) ACF Fiorentina has 15/20 million euros for the transfer (and not only 3/4) :)
7) Matias Fernandez (Fiorentina player) is able to play as CM :)
8) Bernard (Atletico Mineiro player) is a wonderful player. He is stronger, so you have to upgrade his stats. He could play perfectly as ACM, ALM and ARM (and not only as ACM) :)
9) Maxime Gonalons (Olympique Lyonnais player) is a very good player. Upgrade some of his stats. He could as CM and CDM :)
10) Borussia Dortmud has sold Mario Gotze to Bayern Munchen for 37 million euros. So Borussia has about 55 million euros for the transfers (and not only 20) :)
11) Juventus has no more than 20 million euros for the transfers (and not 43 million euros) becuase they have bought Tevez in the last few days :)
12) Lucio (Juventus player) is a Sao Paulo player;
13) Pogba is even better as he is now. Upgrade some of his stats :)
14) Ziegler, Felipe Melo, Gabbiadini are no more in loan. They have come back to Juventus
15) Nicklas Bendter is no more in loan to Juventus. He is come back to Arsenal.
16) Asamoah Kwadwo has been redeemed by Juventus. Now, he is only a Juventus player (no more in ownership with Udinese)

Thanks for your great work :)

Upgrade Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang stats. He is good at running, passing, dribbling and scoring. This year he scored many goals and served a lot of assists. :) He could play very good at ST and ARM :)

Upgrade Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang stats. He is good at running, passing, dribbling and scoring. This year he scored many goals and served a lot of assists. :) He could play very good at ST and ARM :)

Can u update,but with Serbian transfers 2013... ??

already done some updates on partizan and red star, will update it completely soon :)

Its better to say Crvena Zvezda not red star :) , so hurry up man i wanna play,pm me when finish :)

The new update is on the first page.

Enjoy it :)

CAVANİ, its very good update. But Barcelona in the Champions league and Europe League. Please fix it. Barca only a Champions league :) İts Good update. Thanx

CAVANİ, its very good update. But Barcelona in the Champions league and Europe League. Please fix it. Barca only a Champions league :) İts Good update. Thanx

ok, i dont how its happened but i will replace link immediatly :)

Thank you :) İts absolutely great update. Also one mistake more :) Alex is not Fenerbahçe, he is Coritiba :)

thanks for corrections :) it will be done :)

EDIT: I've just started new game with this update and Barcelona is only in CL, have you started only with this update? :)

Last edited:
Thank you, my team WEST HAM UNİTED. And ı wait your update curiously :)