FM 2013 - Who is your favorite player?

djidjo88

Reaction score
Hello again,
I've tried to search for a thread like this, but didn't found it. So I want to ask you who is your favorite player in this year's version and why? Is he just a superstar who carried the season for you or just a youngster who proved your trust in him? My favorite has to be the one of the best defensive rocks I've ever had. He is very consistent in his defensive work never mind of his position BWM, DM, Anchor, CB... He is cheap as **** and is a great leader, everyone of his teammates respect him and rely on him. Yeah, probably many of you already recognized him, my favorite fm player this year - Stefan Strandberg!

Neymar. I have only one word to describe this player and that is 'Beast'

Danny Redmond - A winger I signed from Wigan for £60k. Completely bossed the season for me in League 1, and even when we made the step-up to the Championship. Single-handedly won us the Championship with his assists and goals from the left-side, and was even quite brilliant in the Premier League.

I think I'm actually in love. :)

GK: Marchetti
Def: Strandberg
MF: T. Drage
CF (and most fave player in FM13):Iago Aspas.

where did you sign strandberg from. not really sure of my favourite but giroud is kicking *** for me

Phil Creaney, Scottish superstar, half a star reports and plays like Pele (Albeit with less flair)

attacker - adam le fondre: is a goal machine, and cheap and low wages plus his english :) or neal maupay who smashes any team left right and centre and get him at age 15 for cheap.

midfielder - attacking mid has gotta be gotze and defensive mid wanyama

defender - centre back strandberg and full back nathaniel clyne

goal keeper - fraser forster, kept 27 clean sheets in the league for me in my 3rd season with southampton, his a brick wall inbetween the posts

I've found Andre Schurrle to be amazing.... Inside forward on left with Bale on right... Unstoppable!

Eden Hazard for me. Played Chelsea and he made numerous goals and assists. He scored more than my strikers did.

Fernando Llorente. Can score 35+ goals a season no problems. Rarely gets injured as well.

Im going to have to go for Alen Halilovic and Will Hughes!

GK:Szczesny
CB: Vermaelen
CM: ARteta
AMC: Cazorla
ST: Higuain / Mattia destro