Reaction score
THIS IS NOT MY TACTIC, BUT SINCE THERE ARE MANY USERS REQUESTING THE ORIGINAL EUSEBIO V3 TACTIC IN THE THREADS OF FM14SERBIA AND CHRISTIAN*ERIKSEN THAT TWEAKED THIS ONE , HERE IS A ACTIVE LINK OF THIS AMAZING TACTIC!

I WILL UPDATE THIS OPENING THREAD WITH SOME SCREENS AROUND THIS FORUM SOON...

EUSEBIO V3

EUSEBIO V3_B6C95FB5-E14D-49C3-AACD-91381F285593

TACTIC AND OI´S

View attachment 142121
View attachment 142120

OI´S AND TRAINING (from original thread and translated by Rasmus12)

Hey Jordeey

Training

View attachment 1062307

OI´s

View attachment 1062308

Remember:

Right winger = Right foot

Left Winger = Left foot

Hope it helps

SOME SCREENS AROUND THIS FORUM...

EUSEBIO V3

Second tactic to achieved an unbeaten season!

View attachment 1062312View attachment 1062313

Eusebio v3

View attachment 1062314View attachment 1062315

Using only youth team players and free signings

eusebio v3 broke the game of course it was a cross party but hey if that's the only thing that works in this stupid ME so be it

View attachment 142115

Tried Eusebio V3 in Northern Ireland. Won league in February with 11 games to go. :O

View attachment 1062331

SPECIAL THANKS TO WAMPLEY FOR SHARING THIS AMAZING TACTIC IN THREAD
Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

Last edited:
The original Eusebio tactic from SI games forum dont use any OI's.

In CE's thread the original Eusebio V3 has been linked several times by me and other users. If people just used the small paperclip icon to search in threads they would find a lot of the stuff they're looking for :)

View attachment 142119

At least Eusebio v3 should be possible to find now :)

In CE's thread the original Eusebio V3 has been linked several times by me and other users. If people just used the small paperclip icon to search in threads they would find a lot of the stuff they're looking for :)

View attachment 1062305

At least Eusebio v3 should be possible to find now :)

You are right my friend, but many people don´t know that, and that´s why you see them asking i think!
Thanks

You're probaly right about people not knowing about the usefull paperclip, hopefully some of them read this thread, getting a good tactic and some knowledge too :D

yep this one is so good that actually feels bad, luckily the match engine deserves this.

would like to try this tactic but do not know if I should use the summer update or leave

Mates,
just a question, in the OP I can see Right winger = Right foot / Left Winger = Left foot.
In the first screen, Iceland line up, there is a MR left footed and a ML right footed.
Mistake? Just a lack of Icelandic players?Because Berg Gudmundsson can play on the left side....

Which Individual Training you use for this tactic?

I don´t know. I don´t use creator training either. I have myself a own training system that i use for every team/players and tactic i play.

Mates,
just a question, in the OP I can see Right winger = Right foot / Left Winger = Left foot.
In the first screen, Iceland line up, there is a MR left footed and a ML right footed.
Mistake? Just a lack of Icelandic players?Because Berg Gudmundsson can play on the left side....

The information in the OP is right my friend! The screen of the tactic was just me to show the shape of the formation!