Which tweaks did you make?
only a couple of things in the team instructions.

2hquhxl.png

P21W13D1L7 49-18 before tweaked tactic
No OI's at all
2qakab5.png

Tweaked tactic here:

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=63367250088813442264

Last edited:

Opa, blz? Rapaz, eu testei essa tática e comigo não foi essa maravilha toda não, será que ela só fica top assim com times melhores? Porque eu gosto de jogar pegando o pior time da divisão e tentando vencer a liga com ele, no caso fiz o teste com o Bournemouth, perdi bastante para os times grandes. Qual o macete dela que vc usa (tipo, um determinado tipo de jogador em uma posição x, etc) pra ter esses resultados aí? Valeu, abraços. Depois testa minha tática lá, http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-16-tactics/358716-***bankai-***-omega-red*-3.html
Hoje devo liberar a versão 2 que tá bem melhor. Tô só finalizando os testes, e tô muito agarrado no trabalho também, meio sem tempo.
Valeu irmão, abraços. Bom saber que tem mais brazucas aqui no fórum. Vou te add blz? Flw

Even if I was very skeptical, i've to say that this tactis is working very well.
During preseason I had very poor results, many goals conceded and an huge number of ccc for my opponents.
When the tactic became amost fluid, the performances improved constantly and now i'm going to play the 15th match of the season being still unbeaten.

Hi, im enjoying this tactic A LOT. Any chance for players filters? thanks in advance!

Won the Championship with Leeds with 98 points 9 points clear with no signings.Proves how good this tactic is lol because the Leeds squad sucks. :)

Insane tactic! Best i ever tryed this year !

Won the Championship with Leeds with 98 points 9 points clear with no signings.Proves how good this tactic is lol because the Leeds squad sucks. :)

I tryed this tactic, after many attempts.

I started a save with AGF from denmark, and the tactic dominate the league so much! And i dont even have the right players for the roles yet..

BEST TACTIC IN THIS FORUM AT THE MOMENT !