Have you made any tweaks or playing with original one? which oi are u using?
No left everything as it is in the tactic and using the OI advised by him. Just using my training - Team cohesion High - 50% - Teamwork & no individual training until they have reached a nice togetherness. I think I just did myself the best homegrown squad I've ever had with my favourite team :)

View attachment 104586

I was very lucky with some players who got unhappy about their situation at world-class clubs like Asensio, Bender, Brooks or Paulo Oliveira. Here are my standings of the 2 seasons I played now

View attachment 104584View attachment 104585View attachment 104583

I'm using this in tandem with MrL's 442, FMSerbia's 4222 total Domination and the 007 Kalash tactic. Works like a charm :)

Last edited:
I love this tactic... but i love classic 442 too. So, i've tweaked (just AM position to CM attack) and it's working like a charm!!
Only test these games with Granada (pred 15) and seems great.
Please, test it and share your results.

View attachment 104506

View attachment 104505

I love this tactic... but i love classic 442 too. So, i've tweaked (just AM position to CM attack) and it's working like a charm!!
Only test these games with Granada (pred 15) and seems great.
Please, test it and share your results.

View attachment 1104331

View attachment 1104332

Gonna give it a go then :) i always thinked the AM was the weak link of this tactic, he never really performed consistely when compared to other team mates ! :)

Gonna give it a go then :) i always thinked the AM was the weak link of this tactic, he never really performed consistely when compared to other team mates ! :)

Yes, as CM att i have Javi Marquez having 7.80 point x game with 3 goals scored in 13 games

Which skin? And also can you do a compare for me with Eusebio and MRL's deep scilian. You tried both.

No left everything as it is in the tactic and using the OI advised by him. Just using my training - Team cohesion High - 50% - Teamwork & no individual training until they have reached a nice togetherness. I think I just did myself the best homegrown squad I've ever had with my favourite team :)

View attachment 1104246

I was very lucky with some players who got unhappy about their situation at world-class clubs like Asensio, Bender, Brooks or Paulo Oliveira. Here are my standings of the 2 seasons I played now

View attachment 1104248View attachment 1104247View attachment 1104249

I'm using this in tandem with MrL's 442, FMSerbia's 4222 total Domination and the 007 Kalash tactic. Works like a charm :)

Tactic wont load into game

Playing on a macbook an downloading it into the tactics folder but it wont show up when trying to load on fm

Things are going very well for me so far, 2 consecutive promotions, flying away at the top of the Championship. Using the strikerless tweak, incredible tactic considering this team is 75% of what started out with in the 2nd Division. Picked up Sonny Kittel on a free, he's now worth 7.5m lmao.
View attachment 102556View attachment 102555

The last time i played FM16 this tactic worked great.
However since i restart playing this days this tactic at least for me doesn't work anymore.
I don't know if there was an update or something

Does anyone else have the problem with players giving the ball away from attacking throw ins. It seems to be either they just throw it to the opposition player or they throw it to their own player who then just gives it straight to the opposition player. Invariably it leads to them racing up the field and scoring. Its not the same players involved and was wondering if it was a tactic issue or just a FM2016 problem.

---ESEBBIO V3---
FIRST SEASON - SKY BET LEAGUE 1
---LEAGUE TABLE--- 2015/2016
View attachment 1072956
---FIXTURES--- 2015/2016
View attachment 1072957 View attachment 1072958
---TRANSFER--- 2015/2016
View attachment 1072959
---SKY BET CHAMPIONSHİP---
---LEAGUE TABLE--- 2016/2017
View attachment 1072961
---FIXTURES--- 2016/2017
View attachment 1072962 View attachment 1072964
---TRANSFER--- 2016/2017
View attachment 1072965
---Barclays Premier League---
---LEAGUE TABLE---
2017/2018
View attachment 1072966
---FIXTURES--- 2017/2018
View attachment 1072967
---TRANSFER--- 2017/2018
View attachment 1072968
---TACTIC--- ---OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS---
View attachment 1072969 View attachment 1072970
PLAYERS STATIC
View attachment 1072971 View attachment 1072972

View attachment 1072973 View attachment 1072974

View attachment 1072975 View attachment 1072976

whatisyourmatchtraining

Well guys, I recently started a new save with AFC Bournemouth and I'm absolutely surprised by those results:

MEDIA PREDICTION 20TH

View attachment 1074769

View attachment 1074770

View attachment 1074771

View attachment 1074774

View attachment 1074775

**********************************************************************************

In my opinion one of the most important thing is the morale of your team. If you want to have success, the team has to be happy. In pre-season I'm always setting the correct player roles (First team, backup etc) - if you do so, in mid-season the team will not be hard to handle (their morale will be better).

You can test it if you want to do so - but keep in mind that the most important thing is the morale and everything else described in the OP. Maybe you'll get some yellow cards - don't forget to check your fitness before evey match. I often substitute my WB's if their fitness is less than 70%, because I think they are an important factor.

The happiness of your team is more important than everything else. In my first few seasons of FM I already managed to miss international football with top teams because the morale absolutely didn't interest me (and the morale was very bad because I always played with the same squad -> fitness + morale = success or no success).

In this tweak I'm using two CD with "cover" or "stopper" or "defend". I'm still not sure if "cover" or "stopper" or "defend" is working better. Maybe you can change it if you are struggling and give me some feeback!

- I'm using TFF's actual OI
- Corner taker MR / ML (the one with the better stats)
- I'm always trying to teach my offensive players the ppm "shoots with power" (+ training on "finishing") and the other ppm's from the TFF annihilator thread
- NO instant result or simulating - all matches full played
- Not too many transfers - it's an "problem" what happens nearly in every save with every tactic. If you bring to many new guys in, it could be a struggling at the first 3 - 4 months (most people call this "second season syndrome"). If you did this mistake (maybe because you need more CA for BPL promotion or whatever) you need to train team cohesion and teamwork.

View attachment 1074773
Here's the tactic:
View attachment 1075528

witch.tactic.is.best.for.you?.for.fm.16...this.or.puskas.or.somethink.?