Gold Medal this year!

Home games - Eusébio V3 with higher defensive line
Away games - Eusébio V3 with slightly higer defensive line

Fast central defenders
Fast and good crossing wing backs and wide midfields

That´s all you will need!

Is this tactic for the latest update (winter update) or the old one?

Is anyone having success with strikers on this?, as mine Lukkaku and Vardy are not doing so great in the scoring stakes

Gold Medal this year!

Home games - Eusébio V3 with higher defensive line
Away games - Eusébio V3 with slightly higer defensive line

Fast central defenders
Fast and good crossing wing backs and wide midfields

That´s all you will need!

Can you update tatic with tweaks to home tatic and away tatic?

It's easy - he said for home games put your defensive line to be "Higher" and if you're away "Slightly Higher".

View attachment 126209

I just had to post this screenshot, I haven't praised this tactic before but it has done so well for me in every save, any level this year in FM this guy Eusebio just did a legendary thing here. This was one of the (if not the best) result and style of play I've seen on my saves this year. Off the chain!

Mate it is just a minor and only tweak...anyone can do it...go to team instruction and in home play higher and away play slighty higher in defensive line...

Well guys, I recently started a new save with AFC Bournemouth and I'm absolutely surprised by those results:

MEDIA PREDICTION 20TH

View attachment 1074769

View attachment 1074770

View attachment 1074771

View attachment 1074774

View attachment 1074775

**********************************************************************************

In my opinion one of the most important thing is the morale of your team. If you want to have success, the team has to be happy. In pre-season I'm always setting the correct player roles (First team, backup etc) - if you do so, in mid-season the team will not be hard to handle (their morale will be better).

You can test it if you want to do so - but keep in mind that the most important thing is the morale and everything else described in the OP. Maybe you'll get some yellow cards - don't forget to check your fitness before evey match. I often substitute my WB's if their fitness is less than 70%, because I think they are an important factor.

The happiness of your team is more important than everything else. In my first few seasons of FM I already managed to miss international football with top teams because the morale absolutely didn't interest me (and the morale was very bad because I always played with the same squad -> fitness + morale = success or no success).

In this tweak I'm using two CD with "cover" or "stopper" or "defend". I'm still not sure if "cover" or "stopper" or "defend" is working better. Maybe you can change it if you are struggling and give me some feeback!

- I'm using TFF's actual OI
- Corner taker MR / ML (the one with the better stats)
- I'm always trying to teach my offensive players the ppm "shoots with power" (+ training on "finishing") and the other ppm's from the TFF annihilator thread
- NO instant result or simulating - all matches full played
- Not too many transfers - it's an "problem" what happens nearly in every save with every tactic. If you bring to many new guys in, it could be a struggling at the first 3 - 4 months (most people call this "second season syndrome"). If you did this mistake (maybe because you need more CA for BPL promotion or whatever) you need to train team cohesion and teamwork.

View attachment 1074773
Here's the tactic:
View attachment 1075528

for me the best tactic and instructions are also good

after 7 years at Cambridge, I made it to the Premier league, and had to change some players around. I had an amazing budget, so ofcourse I bought a few. last season I made 14th.

Problem is its not going at all at the moment. start of season was ok, I cant win everything which I understand. But dispite the the gaining of talent, they are more angry then playing their game. Is it solely down to having too many (new) players? It's crosses that kill me. Is it that after 7 years, FM knows how I play and counters it in the match engine?