[FM 21] South of Brazil as a *NEW NATION*

[FM 21] South of Brazil as a *NEW NATION* 2021-03-28

Hey guys!

I'm from Brazil! Where did this "New Nation" came from? WTF is that?

Hey guys!

I'm from Brazil! Where did this "New Nation" came from? WTF is that?

Its a new nation based around the different culture region of the south of Brazil. The blue flag is the flag of a separatist movement called “O Sul é Meu País” which wants Parana, Santa Catarina and Rio Grande do Sul to become a new nation.

Its a new nation based around the different culture region of the south of Brazil. The blue flag is the flag of a separatist movement called “O Sul é Meu País” which wants Parana, Santa Catarina and Rio Grande do Sul to become a new nation.

That doesn't exist... This "region" couldn't take care of themselves for 3 months it would be broke before even started... there's some crazy people there do... they talk a lot of crazy stuff like this.

That doesn't exist... This "region" couldn't take care of themselves for 3 months it would be broke before even started... there's some crazy people there do... they talk a lot of crazy stuff like this.

You're complaining about something not being real for a Football Manager editor file?

Also it seems that Parana, Santa Catarina and Rio Grande do Sul have a higher GDP than most of Brazil.

7t3i5s4s6b341.png
5p92vbyxaqc41.jpg

brazil.PNG
Brazil_-_%_GDP_by_Federative_Unit.jpg