FM Action Facepack 2016-17

Barclays Premier League Facepack is now available to download

(There might be some faces missing due to new transfers & injuries, this will be addressed in future updates)

Hope you all like this facepack.

will you make Benfica from the portuguese league?

Great work, much appreciated and I appreciate the time and effort you have put in.

Great work ! Looks amazing. Thanks pall.

When can be La Liga, Bundesliga and maybe Seria A? Cheers.

Great work ! Looks amazing. Thanks pall.

When can be La Liga, Bundesliga and maybe Seria A? Cheers.

I'm currently working on La Liga and Bundesliga, still collecting images for the league since it has only just started so i don't have a estimate time for release but hopefully within this month.

In this BPL pack i don't have faces of: Mesut Ozil, Giroud, Mertersacker, Zouma, Payet. It is problem with my game or something else?

there's no config files in the downloads mate, awesome work though
haha my bad i forgot about them ! i will updated the files with the config now !

Links have been updated ! Let me know for any errors.

Last edited:
Hi ixtango, I can't actually be bothered doing my own project this year - too fiddly - so if I re-do my tiles to the smaller size you can have them, if you want them! I could pitch in with others as the year progresses.

Hi ixtango, I can't actually be bothered doing my own project this year - too fiddly - so if I re-do my tiles to the smaller size you can have them, if you want them! I could pitch in with others as the year progresses.
ok i understand your problem, private message me if you want to send me your resized tiles and i i will add them to the facepack.

Hey ixtango

Your inbox is full so can't send you anymore UIDs.