FM Action Facepack 2016-17

yes thank you, i know they work but the images are very small ! it must have problems with the panels i installed

im playing fm beta aswell, pics look small but i dont use panels as i can neverfigure out how to get them working properly.

yes thank you, i know they work but the images are very small ! it must have problems with the panels i installed

havent heard back from you about going through clubs and providing you pictures you could use.

while i dont have time or ability to create packs myself. altohugh id at least try if i could find the right free software and the templates i would like to help using the fm 17 database and facebacks to look for missing players and some youth players for each premier league team to begin with.

i have already found pictures for 10 players for chelsea. 2 first team players who are missing and 8 youth players.

would you be prepared to update them to the premier league pack if i find you all the pics?

Last edited:
havent heard back from you about going through clubs and providing you pictures you could use.

while i dont have time or ability to create packs myself. altohugh id at least try if i could find the right free software and the templates i would like to help using the fm 17 database and facebacks to look for missing players and some youth players for each premier league team to begin with.

i have already found pictures for 10 players for chelsea. 2 first team players who are missing and 8 youth players.

would you be prepared to update them to the premier league pack if i find you all the pics?

yeah sure, about youth i will create them eventually but not right now after i finish with the leagues i'm doing right now but you can still link me them or send them to me if you want and i will save them for later use.

Also i remember you wanted the Brazilian league made ? maybe you can find me some pictures of the best youth talents in the Brazil league as well ?

yeah sure, about youth i will create them eventually but not right now after i finish with the leagues i'm doing right now but you can still link me them or send them to me if you want and i will save them for later use.

Also i remember you wanted the Brazilian league made ? maybe you can find me some pictures of the best youth talents in the Brazil league as well ?

i can see what i can do with brazil league aswell. ill start with premier league first. and missing players.

if u can send me the template ill try to squeeze in and learn how to do them, see if i can help if i can find some time

your inbox is full

think u should have mail now of the images. however is u can upload or send me the templates i will attempt to see if i can create them using gimp in my free time.

Really appreciating this new work for fm 2017!

I understand that repeating the last year work of @carlos_fierro will be very tiring but still hope you will improve the number of players and team :)

Keep going and thanks!

aye thanks for the good work. where you able to get panels working. i cant seem to get them to work

Hi there,

I was wondering if you had an eta for the EFL championship action facepack? I am keen. Appreciate the work

How to install it ? Because I put it on grahpics folder but nothing happend.

How to install it ? Because I put it on grahpics folder but nothing happend.

In the graphics folder, you also need a kits, logos and faces folder, put the appropriate downloads into the right folders and ensure you have unticked the "Use caching to decreases page loading times" in the Preferences area.

All graphics will then work.

Hi there,

I was wondering if you had an eta for the EFL championship action facepack? I am keen. Appreciate the work

I'm working on it now it shouldn't be too long but the each team won't be exactly completed since images are quite scarce for some teams.