FM Action Facepack 2016-17

ixtango

Reaction score
I have decided to create an action facepack for this season as i'm unsure about Carlos, whether he is going to be active or not for this season. Therefore i have gone ahead and created some action tiles similar to Carlos'.

Any advice/suggestion is welcome ! Any Mistakes please inbox me or comment on the thread.

Just to warn you ! my facepack won't be as big as Carlos' so it will not include that many leagues and also no requests for now.

Special Thanks to MattD10 for providing me UIDs for facepacks !

Also i would like to thank Carlos for the template, so credit goes to him as well !

Last edited:
It seems nice. You must continue to do that. I wil be happy if you do facepack for the Turkish super league.:D

Before i continue with the project, does anyone know if Carlos will be making his usual facepacks for this season or not ?

It would be great if someone could tell me because i have already collected a lot of action pictures for the upcoming season.

Hello Ixtango, this photo style is the best. I don't know that Carlos has planned but you have an excellent initiative!

great fotos!
Do you plan which leagues do you creat?
Barclays Premier League will be my main focus for now but Bundesliga, La Liga and Serie A will also be in the plans first, then i will expand the leagues.

Hello Ixtango, this photo style is the best. I don't know that Carlos has planned but you have an excellent initiative!
Thanks for the reply, looks like i will go ahead then, i hope Carlos won't mind me taking his place then.

Just one tip for next facepacks...

Leave the space (two or three pixels) between players head and upper edge of the facepack. It will be better. Now, you have "crowd" at top of image and on bottom we can see parts (the belly) which isn't important for facepacks.

hi i can ask you if n European Teams Pack included the team of PAOK

hi i can ask you if n European Teams Pack included the team of PAOK
The teams in the European teams pack will include teams from the Champions league and Europa league, so if PAOK make it through, they will be included.