FM Action Facepack 2016-17

Hi ixtango - I'm trying to use a few of carlos_fierro's panels for where players haven't been made yet (mainly national), but they aren't being recognised. Is this because the panels are incompatible with yours, or because there's a difference between 16 and 17?
[h=3]Thanks for you help and keep up the great work please! :)[/h]

Hi ixtango - I'm trying to use a few of carlos_fierro's panels for where players haven't been made yet (mainly national), but they aren't being recognised. Is this because the panels are incompatible with yours, or because there's a difference between 16 and 17?
Thanks for you help and keep up the great work please! :)
Have you checked the UIDs with the FM editor database ?

Winter Update

Will you update the winter transfers? Would love to have Gabi Jesus in Man City or Schneiderlin in Everton.

Thanks!

Last edited:
hey everyone im getting images for players for English league 1 and 2 but i dont have the equipment for the borders etc... anyway or anyone i can send them too to be re-imaged and posted up for everyone.

kind regards michael.

ixtango, I've sent you a private message with a few hundred additions / improvements.

New faces

[FONT=&quot]Love your work. Is there anyway you can add:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Gedson Fernandes (Benfica)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Florentino Luís (Benfica)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]João Filipe (Benfica)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Diogo Gonçalves (Benfica)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Pedro Álvaro (Benfica)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Filipe Augusto (Benfica)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Diego Batista (Benfica)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rui Pedro (Porto)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Soares (Porto)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I can try and find the pics for you if you want. Thanks in advance![/FONT]

Last edited:
winter update is missing alot of changes. examples, clemant grenier on loan at roma since jan is still wearing lyon shirt, alessandro murgia of lazio missing pic all together, tomas rincon joined juve in jan but is still wearing genoa shirt. due to health i cant do to much at the moment. but please can we try to release completed projects especially before releasing new ones

Willian619,

Can you please show a little appreciation for someone's hard, voluntary work rather than shitbagging them? What would you prefer - that ixtango doesn't release anything until it's all 'finished'? The problem with football is it is never 'finished', as players move all the time and pictures aren't always available. Any game you start will be 'wrong' as soon as the transfer window opens anyway.

You don't have to give thanks, but if you've got nothing good to say why say anything at all?

Last edited:
Willian619,

Can you please show a little appreciation for someone's hard, voluntary work rather than shitbagging them? What would you prefer - that ixtango doesn't release anything until it's all 'finished'? The problem with football is it is never 'finished', as players move all the time and pictures aren't always available. Any game you start will be 'wrong' as soon as the transfer window opens anyway.

You don't have to give thanks, but if you've got nothing good to say why say anything at all?

i do appreciate the work and before health problems i was trying to help out. i wasnt intending to be critical or ungrateful for that matter, just pointing out alot of key transfers and major players are still missing. i was trying to improve the work so we could all enjoy complete as possible packs. but in future ill keep my mouth shut then. if all its gonna do is be taken a way unintended.