FM Action Facepack 2016-17

Brazilian league wouldn't be a bad place to start and yeah Serie A or La Liga would be nice as well or maybe Ligue 1 and Portuguese league, up to you where you want to start.

French ligue 1, that would be great !! ;)

i will be working on it soon.

brazilian league is going to be very difficult. looking for pictures for santos so far and its difficult to find pics from this year. so i may just do some of the big name players and hottest youth prospects if i can find upto date pics for them.

it appears they have had 3 shirts this year alone, 1 without a sponsor and 2 different ones. perhaps you can help me find out which is most upto date. getty images shows at least 2 different home shirts for 2016

Last edited:
i second ixtango aswell, i wont take requests at the moment as existing leagues and major missing league need to take priority over individual players. be patient and at some point in the future i will take requests. but not for now
I'm working on European teams and Serie A at the moment so if you can avoid Serie A for now and work on other leagues.

I'm working on European teams and Serie A at the moment so if you can avoid Serie A for now and work on other leagues.

ok ill try to stick with brazil otherwise i will do a different league, ill see how finding pics goes. brazil may have to wait until early next year for more pics as there season start dates are different

ok ill try to stick with brazil otherwise i will do a different league, ill see how finding pics goes. brazil may have to wait until early next year for more pics as there season start dates are different
actually you can skip brazil if you want as i have had a look and not many pictures are available so maybe you can do Ligue 1 (I have done PSG,Monaco,Lyon and Marseille) or a differennt leageu of your choice.

i will look at ukrainian league, usually good pics at least for shakhtar dynamo and metalist.

actually you can skip brazil if you want as i have had a look and not many pictures are available so maybe you can do Ligue 1 (I have done PSG,Monaco,Lyon and Marseille) or a differennt leageu of your choice.
any other good websites for finding pics. seems impossible to find alot of upto day pics. i may just end up picking a league or a team that actually has upto date images lol.

ill do belgian league. looked at anderlecht so far and have found upto date images so ill do that league. will start tomorrow

Last edited:
any other good websites for finding pics. seems impossible to find alot of upto day pics. i may just end up picking a league or a team that actually has upto date images lol.

ill do belgian league. looked at anderlecht so far and have found upto date images so ill do that league. will start tomorrow
getty images has the best pictures, it is the one i use the most if not try zimbio

anderlecht complete. tomorrow i will start next club as part of jupiler league pack.

second one because all of my tiles are like or similar to that one so stick to the second one for all of your tiles.

ok. when i finish the pack ill use second tile for everyone else and just the first one for myself. look the hair colour on first one lol

is there a way to remove the getty images tag on pics. trying to cut a pic for lasse nielsen of aa gent but its slightly to short because of the getty tag

Kaa gent complete with only a couple missing players. will continue with rest of clubs on tuesday as busy all weekend and monday

is there a way to remove the getty images tag on pics. trying to cut a pic for lasse nielsen of aa gent but its slightly to short because of the getty tag
there isn't sorry. But possibly there is but 'm not sure since i'm that that good with photoshop.

charleroi complete, missing a few some players as no upto dat pics that i could find. will do club brugge tomorrow then will continue next week as i have played fm since i started the facepack

club brugge done with only 4 missing players, cant find recent pics for them. that will be all im doing now until next week. friday next week will be last day i can do pack probably until new year. will dop my best to get belgian league finished by then