FM-Banter

• Thread starter Thread starter Pooltownfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 54
  • Views Views 3K
1. From this perspective, your forum has nothing unique or nothing different from FM-Base that is going to attract people over, since you decided to advertise on the FM-Base Forum, your intention is to draw members from Base to your forum and to do this you must have something that attracts people, an element which is not present in Base, other than a one line sentence begging people to join.

sorry just trying to help, hope u dont take this harshly :)

You need to find a better way to advertise your site , nobody will join if you just ask them to.

You have a big problem - I just registered(Yay the first one) and I can't post ANY TOPICS!? That's not good you need to give registered users the freedom to post new threads/topics!

That has *got* to be the worst OP ever...

You want to encourage people to join, having a big black background and a crappy banner isn't going to help. Good luck, but I don't understand why people waste time and money on making sites that, in all honesty, aren't going to last - you have two members (You and someone else?) after 3 hours. Oneunited was promised a mod position, and he still isn't on there..

That has *got* to be the worst OP ever...

You want to encourage people to join, having a big black background and a crappy banner isn't going to help. Good luck, but I don't understand why people waste time and money on making sites that, in all honesty, aren't going to last - you have two members (You and someone else?) after 3 hours. Oneunited was promised a mod position, and he still isn't on there..

I got in there just for fun and wanted to make some topics(also for fun) then I realized that I can't post new topics/threads and I can't reply to existing ones!

i have decided to get rid of the images as they are too big,

Thankyou i doubt i will thoo

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

Okay oneunited sign up and i will make you Mod

Step 1: Learn how to moderate and control your forum...

i am NOT having him as mod. i have 5 members, why would i bother having a mod.

JOINED...lets have a laugh talking about scumchester(H)

Last edited:
Get rid of the Prem logos. Imho they make it look cheap and tacky, along with the halofight **** in the domain. But nice effort :)

okay i will, but i cant get rid of it in the domain as its free if u have it in ur name

good chance for other people to shine and show there skills/knowledge as this is quite a packed site already...

Don't bump the thread, you'll probably get an infraction, I did :'(!

You should give staff positions to people you know/trust, not be held to ransom by a noob who won't sign up unless you make him a mod. Look through his post history on this site and see he's not exactly staff material...

as you know, im only 15. thanks for the confidence boost.

You'd have to work ****, **** hard to make it a site people want to come visit. As it is, it offers nothing that a site like this would, for instance, and a **** of a lot less.

Back