FM-Banter

• Thread starter Thread starter Pooltownfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 54
  • Views Views 3K
Get rid of the Prem logos. Imho they make it look cheap and tacky, along with the halofight **** in the domain. But nice effort :)

i got rid of the logos, but cant get rid of halofight sorry mate :(

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

as you know, im only 15. thanks for the confidence boost.

Well if your a good member and get people on to it maybe i will make you mod

the colour scheme is painful and the banner is eye rape. I won't be joining

Sorry I wont be joining...
Also to get more members your site needs to offer something you cant get anywhere else
Also by advertising on Base you are accepting that your site wont be as good as it IMHO.

as you know, im only 15. thanks for the confidence boost.

Didn't you say you were going to become a neurosurgeon in a couple of years in another thread? Quite interesting for someone your age.

the colour scheme is painful and the banner is eye rape. I won't be joining

Surely a color scheme would imply some thought has been put into a consistent set of colors for use throughout the entire site. Which surely isn't the case.

Nice Counter Strike graphics as well.

Didn't you say you were going to become a neurosurgeon in a couple of years in another thread? Quite interesting for someone your age.

that's my ambition, i am committed to my mission but im still only 15.

Thanks lee, stil struggling for members, im trying to thing where to get more people signed up

one united you signed up ?? fair enough good lucki with that

Okay il pm you

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

i think its a EPIC FAIL!

I am only a member here, and wont go anywhere else, I feel like I am cheating on my gf if I do :)

if you want to use Anyones work, please just ask them first :) I have had a lot of people stealing mine and others work for their own websites... we work hard to make this site as good as it is, dont just take it :)

good luck mate, need to work on the colours and the actual Heading, it gave me a headache....

Fair enough thankyou,

erm does anyone no where i can improve, sept the skin?

Joined, made my first post. Good that you want to run a new forum. It takes time to reach the level of this forum, but just dont give up. It will improve gradually..

Congrats..

Thankyou!

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

just wish more people will sign up so i would like suggestions

Back