FM-Base £1,000,000,000 Endurance Challenge

I don't get how you can possibly lose with that transfer budget? What is the challenge?

Season 1 - Results

League Points = 185
Goal Difference = 142

Challenge Points = 327

Decent, first game won 2-0 v Real Madrid

This was the starting line ups..

View attachment 257865

Still trying to get defenders, really hard!

Got 178m left... really want improved CB'S, RWB and GK!

About to rock on with this! Cant see how hard it is not to win with the amount of money, right choices made in transfer window but we will see! i guess the hard work is getting through all those games!!! Will post players brought in asap.....

Is there a limit on how many times you're allowed to save?

Since I have a slow as **** computer, it takes me longer to complete a season, and thus I save more than others might.

Even I was surprised regarding Tevez, was unhappy and my scout said i could bid around 14.5 mil, THey wanted 17 so I jumped at the chance :D

Last edited:
If anyone wants to add these to there game, they of my choosing and down to hermanchides skillz with photoshop....

fmbase_1-1.png
fmbase_2-1.png
fmbase_3-1.png

Just add the images and this file attached into this folder(save the images as there original names):-

C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\graphics\Kits\FM-Base
(if not there create it)

fm base.xml - This needs to be called config and saved as .xml (please change when you download file)

Thanks to hermanchides for the kits
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/kits/77629-hermanchides-kit-request-thread-452.html

Chris K

Last edited: