FM-Base £1,000,000,000 Endurance Challenge

this db is wierd, pep resigns to join roma, while mourinho resigns to join benfica XD

does this work on mac?will it delete and affect my other saves?

I can't get it to work. I keep getting xml parsing errors when I start up fm
can anyone help? I really wanna try this challenge

As a Liverpool fan im loving seeing them near the top on everyones end of season leaderboards. Very realistic....

View attachment 260869Half way, shocking first half of the season, had to tinker with my tactics and I am trying to buy another couple of players! Off loaded a couple, will show all xfers at the end of season!
Jozzy98, I cant sign him either, they want 249million!!! Anybody tried to sign Rooney? Man Utd want stupid money for him too, another 200million!!!

358 mill for manuel neuer thats wot munich want holy ****

Has anybody had any re-gens yet? Was wondering if the date for re-gen is based on the league or the country from which the team is from? i.e. fm base from uk, so willl be end of the season, is it the same for clubs like santos?

Well I have had my first intake of youth players!! However, there were only three or four that looked like they could be quality in the future! I clicked the button Sign recommended players after my friendly game of under 18s and youth candidates(youth won 6-1). But the players I wanted to keep all left the club the next day and are not willing to enter in contract talks?????
Any one else had problems like that? Whats gone wrong? :(

Just started this, think i focussed to much on the attacking players though, only 1 keeper aswel (hope he doesnt get injured). See how it goes by the half way point. Is there an updated leaderboard???