FM-Base £1,000,000,000 Endurance Challenge

I have just started my second season, I loved my kits that I was using but wanted to give it ago myself! After much playing around I finally managed it! I know they arent the greatest but they are my first attempt! I like them anyway, View attachment 263835 Roll on next season when as just in real life, another season means another kit.....

Good season jayzon!!
I have just tried to sign messi on the last day of transfer window for the new season!! £217mill to buy him... but hasnt gone through due to agent demands.. He wanted £14mill each signing on which i got down to £7mill each but then he wanted 500k per week!! Even when i offered 260k per app fee with a standard 235k per week wage, £2.4mill 30 goal bonus and 265k per week after reaching 10 games they said no and left me out to dry!!!!!!!

Well I am 13 games into the second season and the clubs are going mad!! Nearly all managers have been sacked and replaced! Today Wenger has left Barca to go back to Arsenal after AVB left to go Zenit!!! The special one is now with Dortmund!!! Chelsea have just sacked Di Matteo! I have been linked with nearly all them, declined to comment on all them, but so far have not been approached by any of them!! Will keep you posted!!
Oh also my board are planning to build a new stadium!! Should be completed in 2015!! Anyone else going through the same kind of thing?

just started second season managers changing left right and centre.same as u been linked with every post going but been offered nowt.will keep u posted on wot is going on .

lol started with a wage budget of 5 mill and 971mill...... oh boy did i spend that 971mill :D kinda blew most of it by over paying lol paid 100 mill for iniesta, was getting messi for 103 mill but he wanted like 400,000 a week :( all in all ive bought a pretty good team ... dont have a reserve or youth team yet tho thats for next season lol also put the club in a bit of debt too becasue they invested money and then had to take it back out

also where can i get the fm-bse logo? its annoying me not having a badge lol

This looks like the easiest challenge on the game...

Save it to your editor data folder, which is inside your football manager folder, which is inside your sports interactive folder.

I dont really Understand this, it says the transfer budget is 700mil but 90% of the pics ive looked at have spent over? The guy who is ranked first spent over 700mil as well. Are we allowed to spend more?

I dont really Understand this, it says the transfer budget is 700mil but 90% of the pics ive looked at have spent over? The guy who is ranked first spent over 700mil as well. Are we allowed to spend more?
Has far as I know, we have at least 700mill to spend, If you put season expectations to winner then I think you get given even more!! Plus from whats happened on mine and from other posts, if you stay way below the 5mill wages, half way through the season they will pump another 100mill or so into the transfer budget for you!! I am currently in my second season, just gone past jan transfer window and have sold and bought a few players, I currently have a transfer budget of around 430mill!!! My wage bill is just 2.5mill!!
Hope that helps, the hard part, I have found is keeping some of the players happy!!

View attachment 269930 A tip I have is looking at the players with minimum release clauses, that's how I got Xavi, Neymar, Llorente and a lot of the Spanish players. Spent £852 million on players, Quite a lot on getting staff members, and spend 3,250,000 pounds a week on wages!

crashing issues

Hi everyone i really want to play this but it keeps crashing.I load the game in ok but after 15 minutes a critical error crashes the game please help, i have versian 2.2

footydan