FM-Base £50,000,000 Challenge Thread

I have a question. How do you get a screenshot from football manager? I would usually go print screen but it takes a screenshot of whatever is open in the background or my background image.

Going to give this a go. Last years one was great fun! :)

Here we go... transfer so far this season up until 1st game against Chelsea.

oqvhE

And here how the first match went... :D :D Suazo's 2nd goal was a rebound from a pen which the Cech saved. He took it though.

BKQAH

First 2 games lost 3-0 to Chelsea and lost 2-0 to Liverpool started the league cup away to Sunderland 2-0 down pulled it back to 2-2 went to start Extra Time and Crash Dump off goes FM not impressed :mad:. Anyone else having similar problems? Seems to occur quite often on the FM Base save and occasionally on my Man Utd game using version 11.2.1 LFC Marshall database on both and the FM base for the fm base game obviously. Will upload screenshots of the game later.

Going to give this a whirl. I'll post how I'm getting on later on tonight.

I know it's a bit old, but can i still join the challenge?

So the rules are
50 mil for transfers, 1 mil for wage, nothing over one or the other.
Must choose avoid relegation, all money for transfers should be paid upfront?

And what about the clauses in players contracts? am I allowed to have clauses like wage after reaching club games, or yearly wage rise?

And if you could post the link once more, I'd be thankful for it. If I can still compete in the challenge (I know it's very late)

Just joined, not for the awards ( ;) ), just for fun, because the normal mode it's a bit boring to me now ;)