Just found this and just starting out... I went for continental rep. There's a world of options of who to sign but I'm going for pure pace in every area!

Quick question considering the future....is the club going to be able to afford this wage bill for the future? And has anyone got any rough values for second season budget?

Hi,

Saw this and thought it would be a fun little challenge for this weekend.

OOn6sVE.png

Total Spent so far: £472m

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......

with me no one wants to sign..... balanta, baines, romero..... most of the players you have they dont accept to move to my team....

sugestions....?

Hi.

The method I used to get all these players to sign, especially the ones who weren't interested to begin with, was to make the first contract offer as opposed to trying to convince the player to sign. Alot of the players are reluctant to join a club so new, so throwing money at them seems to be the most reliable method to get these players.

I would assume how you set your manager reputation/attributes at the beginning of the game will have an influence on how easy/difficult it will be to get the players you want.

Hi.

The method I used to get all these players to sign, especially the ones who weren't interested to begin with, was to make the first contract offer as opposed to trying to convince the player to sign. Alot of the players are reluctant to join a club so new, so throwing money at them seems to be the most reliable method to get these players.

I would assume how you set your manager reputation/attributes at the beginning of the game will have an influence on how easy/difficult it will be to get the players you want.

ty mate xD i play this game so long that i don't read basicaly anything so i didn't saw the "make first contract offer" button...
View attachment 227685 it seem that i got it (6) ( i know that's in portuguese but you get the idea ^^)

View attachment 227684 what do you thing about my team? to extreme for the first try no? ahahah
(i've overpayed some players like clyne but this is only a tryout)

It doesnt seem to work on my pc. How do you install it btw ? Because i put it in editor data folder and it doesnt appear in the game