Just finished my first season with my 800 million dollar challenge team :)

I ended up using about 500 million this season, i put my trust in shining stars, and payed big bucks on a few of them xD

View attachment 308291

View attachment 308289

As you can see, alot of young players...

Here is a image of how my players performed:

View attachment 308285

Memphis Depay was an absolute beast this season. He came in 3rd for the Ballon D'or, was the young player of the season og European golden boy... He was my best signing!

Now lets see how the season ended:
View attachment 308283

Yes, i came in 3rd, i ended up missing out on those vital points in some of the last games, thought i had it all the was :-(

All in all, a great season. I know my team only will get better from here on out! I believe i will clinch the Premier League next season and go far in the Champions League!!

This challenge is alot of fun!

im new to this forum, was just looking for a database update and came across this challenge! Been looking for something to get me more interested in the game again ... im looking forward to taking on this challenge and posting updates!

Last edited:
impressive first season with a good number of goals scored.... hopefully you will be able to push to the top the next season.

do you mind me asking what tactics you used??

impressive first season with a good number of goals scored.... hopefully you will be able to push to the top the next season.

do you mind me asking what tactics you used??

I got inspired by Revotsew's tatctic (one page 1 in this thread) :) so i use that with my own twerks on the settings of the tactic :)

I'm interested to see how this would look signing purely English players...might have to attempt this tonight and see how it goes...How do I take screenshots like the above?

You can take Screenshots in game but cant remember how... i just did "print screen" put it in paint and uploaded them. An all English team would be interesting, although Sterling & Wilshere cost me 140m on their own! Which is why i went with a mixture of English & Foreign but also got a few younger English players i know develop well

I'm interested to see how this would look signing purely English players...might have to attempt this tonight and see how it goes...How do I take screenshots like the above?

what kergon has said is really the only way to do screenshots although you can't do them in full screen mode as it will just print screen your desktop.
to print screen football manager you have to make sure it is running in windowed mode found under the preferences

Having a lot of fun with this challenge so far. Made sure to turn off the editor so I wouldn't be tempted. Here are my signings (price in US dollars):

-Aleksandar Dragovic from Dynamo Kyiv for 17.25M
-Sokratis Papastathopoulos from Dortmund for 22.5M
-Andre Schurrle from Chelsea for 53M
-Laurent Koscielny from Arsenal for 50M
-Fabio Borini from Liverpool for 29.5M
-Miralem Pjanic from Roma for 71M
-Christian Eriksen from Tottenham for 71M
-Ryan Shawcross from Stoke for 25M
-Morgan Schneiderlin from Southampton for 46.5M
-Beto from Sevilla for 6.75M
-Kolo Toure from liverpool for 450K
-Kevin Mirallas from Everton for 45.5M
-Stephan El Shaarawy from AC Milan for 57M
-Jesus Vallejo from Zaragoza for 3.7M
-Tim Krul from Newcastle for 25M
-Jonjo Shelvey from Swansea for 19.25M
-Gary Medel from Inter for 38.5M
-Patrick Roberts from Fulham for 19.25M
-Alvaro Arbeloa from Real Madrid for 22.5M
-Patrick van Aanholt from Sunderland for 30M
-Timo Horn from Koln for 11.25M
-Lars Bender from Leverkusen for 57M
-Antonio Candreva from Lazio for 51M
-Leonardo Bittencourt from Hannover for 60M
-Son Heung-Min from Leverkusen for 62M
-Hiroshi Kiyotake from Hannover for 43M
-Michael Bradley from Toronto FC for 16.75M
-Neven Subotic from Dortmund for 30M

After 9 competitive matches:
-top scorers are: Mirallas & Borini with 4, Son Hueng-Min with 3, El Shaarawy & Eriksen with 2.
-top assists are: Eriksen 3, Candreva & Medel with 2

After 20 league games I'm in 7th at 36pts; 5pts off 4th place and 18pts off leaders Arsenal. Made it to the semi of Cap One Cup:
-top scorers are: Borini 9, Mirallas 8, Heung-Min & Schurrle 7, Eriksen 4, Pjanic 3, Bender & Shelvey & El Shaarawy 2, Bradley & Kiyotake 1
-top assists are: Kiyotake 8, Schurrle & Eriksen 6, El Shaarawy & Candreva 3, Mirallas & Heung-Min & Medel 2

My first season has ended. I've won the Capital One Cup against Man City, and finished 3rd in the league.
1st was Man Utd with 82 pts w/ 54 GD, 2nd was Chelsea with 75pts w/ 43 GD, 3rd was FMBASE 72pts w/ 33 GD, 4th was Arsenal with 71 pts w/27 GD.

-top scorers are: Borini 19, Mirallas 16, Schurrle 13, Heung-Min 12, Pjanic 7, Eriksen 4, Bender & Bradley 3
-top assists are: Eriksen 11, Mirallas 10, Pjanic 9, Schurrle & Kiyotake 8, Borini 5
-top player ratings: Pjanic 7.48, Papastathopoulos 7.34, Beto (2 appearances) 7.3, Eriksen 7.29, Schurrle 7.27, Mirallas 7.25

I really enjoyed this challenge/save. Though I do wish that the FA Cup was playable.

Last edited:
I am having a go at this at the moment but have set myself the target of not letting me spend over 100k in wages on a player to start with.

I want to give this game a go. Think I will try and sign some players I've always admired and build a team to suit them, instead of sign every good player. More fun that way I would imagine!

I started this last night with only English players and staff. I will post a screenshot tonight with my squad. It isn't going well so far, so any input would be appreciated!

I can't get the logo & kits to work, help anyone? I've added them to their correct folders where all other team logo and kits are ect, named them properly, i've tried all sorts of stuff with the configs. Im Stuck!