After the first few seasons how do you get around the financial fair play rules? I created a DB with 200m but to challenge for champions league places but it says I will not be able to play in europe and will get points deductions in years to come.. Any tips

I'm also rubbish with computers and have followed the above advice but still isn't working. When I go no editor and select the challenge and save it I can then see it on the start screen. However when I the go through to select a team FM base is not listed. Any ideas?

Last edited:
I've started the challenge few hours ago, 9th half season. Rhodes is waste of money(and I did that mistake). Simone Zaza, Chrisitan Lell, Tsepo Masilela, Pontus Jansson, Matias Fernandez(you can build the rest of the team around them, Collison from WHU is also good) are must buys. Is there a challenge somewhere on the net that is meant for three people?

I've finished 5th same points as the 4th but Tottenham beat me on gd and 3 points shy from the bronze. I did 65 points and If i redo It i guess 75 is possible maybe 80 with some luck. I did manage to win FA cup after 3:1 against MU. Rhodes actually carried me through the second part of the season, just switch him from poacher to F9 and he will score and assist enough to have a starting place.

ivve downloaded it and put it in the editor but when i start a new game crystal palace are still there help pleasse