Nice job there bezibash818... well im on it..It was all rosy for me in the beginning,was in top 5(got rewarded with a bumper contract reward) till November am now on a 10 match losing streak...trying to change stuffs...Now im 16th and its already mid season...

I reckon interact with your strikers a bit more and make your tactics really defensive so you can draw a few games

4 hours in and ive currently played 0 Prem games! Just coming to the end of pre season. My word this is hard work. Will post up pictures of my squad once all completed.

4 hours in and ive currently played 0 Prem games! Just coming to the end of pre season. My word this is hard work. Will post up pictures of my squad once all completed.

Yeah it takes forever to build a squad!
I really regret not just putting my targets in the "transfertargets" section and let my staff do the contract offering. :)

Yeah it takes forever to build a squad!
I really regret not just putting my targets in the "transfertargets" section and let my staff do the contract offering. :)

Hahaha and this NEVER crossed my mind either!! Oh dear!!

So this is the squad ive got so far, i will be adding a couple more free transfers by the end of the window.

View attachment 458216

Not the best few games after a dream start....going to tweak a few things and see where it gets me.

View attachment 458218

Last edited:
any of u lads making a badge and kit for this challenge ?

Well im not making for sure...you could share when done with it...

In other news im done with the 2014/2015 season and guess what i improved by 2 positions... What enticed me most to continue was me thinking this club labelled rich had some good endorsements and other stuffs...but it wasnt to be so... I was given a meagre 200k for transfers but the wage budget remained at 1.1M which i had already exceeded...
This made me to show my prudential spending skills... resorted to loans and renegotiating and mutual termination etc..
I made only one major signing for 2M(my right back).. What a revelation MvG from Chelsea.. banged in the goals and assists. Had my left winger(Vitinho) out for 8 months(still injured) and my main striker Damiao out for 4 months(still injured) but the stand in striker Guidetti did good(signed from city for 700K).. Calhanoglu was signed during 2013/2014 but loaned back so it shows on my 2014 transfer history...
Saving the best news ...We are Europa Champions.. :D
View attachment 457285View attachment 457284View attachment 457283View attachment 457282View attachment 457281View attachment 457280View attachment 457279View attachment 457278View attachment 457277

Lets see what lies ahead 2015/2016..Im aiming for a top half finish depending on the transfer kitty i would get..not sure whether Chelsea would allow MvG back and oh im sharing stadium with Chelsea now till our expansion work is completed... Cheers mates..

the challenge should start from lower league instead of Premier League
like before on FM2013

This is funny! Im currently in my first season, doing really good.

I suggest signing Thomas Drage, really cheap, Federico Macheda, Stefan Strandberg, Andre Martins, Jesper Juelsg?rd, Franco Zuculini(MUST SIGN, FREE)
dpXSX9o.png

fcDHpPv.png

N3yQc3t.png

I am also trying this challenge.

Here is my team before the first league match. I am glad for my purchases.

3mhon.jpg

the best way to do this is to buy your main 11 players and then get free transfers for the rest of team to build up a squad if u buy the 11 players its ?4.5mil per player well thats the way im gonna do it :D

So, haven't tried this out before, think it looks fun, so I'm going to give it a shot ^_^ Just a couple of clarifications;; I've to disable the adding of key staff, and not give contracts to the grayed out players[computer generated] in my team, right?

Hi,

I am currently taking part in this challenge and really enjoying it. Are you allowed to sign Crystal Palace players and staff even though you have taken their place in the league?

Thanks in advance,

Up The Cherries

Would it be possible to add another team like this into the Premier League, with the same budget and everything and make FM-Base 1 and FM-Base 2 fierce rivals? Think this Challenge would be even better with a friend.