FM-Base Athletic, A New Chapter...aka FM-Base Dragons! *Home Kit Poll Added*

• Thread starter Thread starter StuW
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 243
  • Views Views 22K

Which of the three kits should be FM-Base Athletic's Home Kit?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i've sent a dreadful picture of me to hunter26. it's got my dog in it

not too far off, just checking it over. Worst thing is, I forgot to add myself....

The DB will be uploaded asap, just making sure that everything is ok, and working correctly. At the latest tomorrow night. Sorry the release keeps going back, but everytime I look, I have missed something out, or done something wrong.:@

The good 'ol FM-Base Athletics again, huh? And I see Keith and Danny are still signing up for every new 'user dream-team' call. Hope this one works out for you guys. The last one I signed up for was Keith's(I think), and that didn't go too well.

Take your time, no need to rush an unfinished/unpolished database. It just kills the buzz when you find out the team is too powerful or the attributes are not evenly distributed among players.

The good 'ol FM-Base Athletics again, huh? And I see Keith and Danny are still signing up for every new 'user dream-team' call. Hope this one works out for you guys. The last one I signed up for was Keith's(I think), and that didn't go too well.

Take your time, no need to rush an unfinished/unpolished database. It just kills the buzz when you find out the team is too powerful or the attributes are not evenly distributed among players.

Yeah I did last years aswell for 09, so I have a good idea of what to do, just got to make sure every detail is right, and that I havent missed anything. Every time I look, there is something wrong, or something missing, which can get quite frustrating.

Just for fun...

Name - Nicholas Kituno
DOB - 23/12/1994
Nation - ENG
Natural Position - CM
Other Positions - DM,ACM,LM,RM
Favoured Clubs - Manchester United,Queens Park Rangers,Arsenal
Disliked Clubs - Liverpool,Chelsea,Manchester City
Favoured Persons - Wayne Rooney,Ryan Giggs,Alex Ferguson
Disliked Persons - Fernando Torres,Steven Gerrard,Didier Drogba
Strengths - Determination,Influence,Passing,Long Shots,Strength,Acceleration,Pace (blah blah blah lol)

...remember,I did this for fun. :P

Just for fun...

Name - Nicholas Kituno
DOB - 23/12/1994
Nation - ENG
Natural Position - CM
Other Positions - DM,ACM,LM,RM
Favoured Clubs - Manchester United,Queens Park Rangers,Arsenal
Disliked Clubs - Liverpool,Chelsea,Manchester City
Favoured Persons - Wayne Rooney,Ryan Giggs,Alex Ferguson
Disliked Persons - Fernando Torres,Steven Gerrard,Didier Drogba
Strengths - Determination,Influence,Passing,Long Shots,Strength,Acceleration,Pace (blah blah blah lol)

...remember,I did this for fun. :P

you could always add yourself into the database via the editor

i would rather wait for a perfect database, then rush and get one with problems

Guys, don't rush them for it, they are doing it for you out of their own time.

oh really? i was gonna join... how do you check how many posts you have?

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

oh and how did u make the kits?

oh really? i was gonna join... how do you check how many posts you have?

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

oh and how did u make the kits?

1.click on your username and click view public profile it says there

2. people use photoshop, but ask Hunter26 for more detailed info

ok thanks

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

I've got 11, so i can't join right, or is it too late already?

ok thanks

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

I've got 11, so i can't join right, or is it too late already?

too late, it is almost finished, the squad has been filled up and you don't have 100 posts:(

Back