FM-Base Athletic, A New Chapter...aka FM-Base Dragons! *Home Kit Poll Added*

• Thread starter Thread starter StuW
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 243
  • Views Views 22K

Which of the three kits should be FM-Base Athletic's Home Kit?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
its too late, the squad is full, although there will probably be a team next year so if you hang around ;)

I just remembered about this after being away for 5 days! ^^)

Can't be too long now, surely ;) Take your time, there's no pressure, don't need to rush.

Whoa guys, cool it! We're all waiting for the same thing to come out at the same time, so be patient!

Stuart can i have a screenshot / List of the teams ID numbers & Names so i make a facepack for it

*ANYONE ELSE THAT READS THIS THATS IN THE TEAM AND WANTS THERE PIC ADDED INTO THE FACEPACK PLEASE SEND EMAIL ME A PIC OF YOU TO ME WITH YOUR NAME AND COUNTRY THANKS....:)

Yes, I will send it soon, so you can do your magic...lol

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

**DATABASE WILL BE UPLOADED TONIGHT** just doing a final check.

Can't wait.
Everyone calm down and say thank you
TAAAA!!!!!

Hurry up, stuartwatson, I'm getting ****** impatient :@

Only joking :D Hope there's nothing wrong in this check ;) ^^)

Pretty sure everything is good now, just making sure no-one is too good for League 2, and other little things.

I will be setting up a new thread for the game, so you can show how you are doing, and see how others compare.

Making sure that i'm not too good for league two you mean! :D

Lovely jubbly. Not long now. Popping to the Co-Op, so it better be done by the time I get back ;) ^^)

stuart, make sure I still get into Wales Under-19s like last year though ;)
plus, we need a few players who can cut it at higher levels too :D
is there an embargo so that we have to stick with FM-Base players? cause that'd be sexy.

well, not a embargo, as it wouldnt let me edit the file, but you have no money for transfers. Should be ready in the next 30 minutes!!!(H)

Back