FM Base Champions League 1/16 Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played my first game in Ligue 1

OM- Monaco 4-0

Monaco were stupid enough to use a 4222Box in a long pitch :D

Valencia players are made of glass so unfit and injury prone will be miracle to get 11 players halfway into the season lol

Last edited:
Just like my french boys then :d

lol probably is mental every game at least one players is injured needng to be taken off and then one always has a knock and out for a week. Here is Europa League group as well btw fairly standard should qualify...

Valencia players are made of glass so unfit and injury prone will be miracle to get 11 players halfway into the season lol

Just like my french boys then :d

EDIT: My players are struggling big time playing at this long pitches. Different strategy needed me thinks

who do you upload a saved game

Won't help you. I cannot prove you did/didnt cheat

even if you sent me the game.

One minute your saying....you were lucky..then this was too easy and make it harder THEN i will do it again and win it again.

My decision is final.

Won't help you. I cannot prove you did/didnt cheat

even if you sent me the game.

One minute your saying....you were lucky..then this was too easy and make it harder THEN i will do it again and win it again.

My decision is final.

Yeah if he didnt cheat he would be going livid not saying i will do it again, also find it hard to belive his top scorer got 14 im 7 games in and Villa already has 13 in all comps

Ouch ! Facing OL at home with 4 ( all) of my attackers out injured :

( well, 2 of them coming back from inj with 82, 85 % fitness)

Last edited:
nasty stuff good luck though, ive got first real test won 7 out out 7 so far been playing bad teams though but got Madrid at home now need a big performance

I beat Lyon 1-0. Cant say the result reflected the game in any way though

Lost 1-0 Casillas was unbeatable and got done in the 85th minute from a corner battered them as well gutted

Advanced to the group stag of CL after 2 rather unconvincing performances against Sparta Prag

Inter - Villarreal and Olympiakos to compete with.

Why oh why do they do this to me they gave me 11 milion at the start and now in November and they do this

It sounds like you have had some alright results BetterHalf. I'll see if I can make this at all challenging for you, loading up my game now.

It sounds like you have had some alright results BetterHalf. I'll see if I can make this at all challenging for you, loading up my game now.

I haven't written anything about those losses though;)

Status
Not open for further replies.