FM Base Champions League 1/16 Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will get annoying if say in the next round people go teams who are not as good, ie Fulham or someone and they start winning the league.

well that was the purpose in going spurs. If i won the league with Spurs first season i would be creaming

yeh, I was gonna say, whole point were nto as good team is too find cheaters

ALso he won all the competions and his top scorer was Defoe with 14 is bit menat that like

gormo, do you promise to your fellow fm basers you did not cheat once

Obviously he will say he didnt cheat (im not saying you have cheated) but he will only be cheating himself if he has actually cheated. Its only a bit of fun

yea i didnt cheat i used to in 08 wit money thats it

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

i was jammy

Thats really going to work lol. Honestly there is no way we can prove he cheated, so until something is proven we have to say well done.

hahaha, theres nothing to say if he cheated or not, its just whether he wants to let not only himself down, but everyone else down. [Out, Roger] < thats for you jp

am i through

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

do harder clubs next time

am i through

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

do harder clubs next time

lol he has won league with spurs and wants it harder? You can have Hull see what your miracles can do with them

well you'll win the league with hull tbh, we might aswell call you the winner now

Status
Not open for further replies.