FM Base Champions League 1/16 Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
kris, im in about jan, i will get it done, i just need to get in to it more.

Just been knocked out of the champs league 1st knockout round by liverpool and no hope in the german cup as i drew bayern munich in the semis and im about 5th in the league :(

hopefully you will push up the league then. Who knows if Josh999 is playing either

Half way through season atm, knocked out of champs league in qualifying vs Dinamo Kiev, through to 1st knockout round in Uefa Cup dont know opponent yet, top of the league, January 1st atm :) should hopefully finish by tonight

i've finished my season, not gunna put screenies up coz i finished 6th and won nothing :( lets hope josh isnt playin so i go through by default

hopefully you will push up the league then. Who knows if Josh999 is playing either

Josh999 is playing :) he is my step bro i will tell him to get it done ASAP and get his screenshots up here

Just resumed this and got to November:

A nice healthy transfer budget now.

He said he was doing it the other day and he told me about 30 min ago he dose not want to now

Ok not sure if i should let robson through or have a best runner up

Speaking of, I have Man U in the first knockout round of the Champions League, I'm going to crash out of that one.

Oh my god. This was one of my happiest games for a while.

Hoping for a brilliant second leg too!

quality result redrup
I lost 5-3 at OT in a thriller lol
Just need to win by 2 goals at home :p

I was all over them after they got that Red card too. Cheyrou's first goal was fantastic and the assist for Cheyrou's second was brilliant. Fully deserved and am looking forward to the next leg.

I was all over them after they got that Red card too. Cheyrou's first goal was fantastic and the assist for Cheyrou's second was brilliant. Fully deserved and am looking forward to the next leg.

I so hope you win i hate man utd 100%

****, I was unbeaten in the League after 25+ games and didn't want to jinx it, but 3 of my defenders and a midfielder was suspended and I suffered a loss to a much worse team.

By the way JP Woody I really have to give you credit here, I didn't have the motivation to make my own tactics for this Marseille side and your Clough tactics have worked wonders. Many thanks.

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

Haha. Mandanda puts in a MOTM performance to give Marseille a 1-0 win at Old Trafford. Can I lead them to Champions League glory? :eek: Of course I can't I'm not a **** miracle worker.

And unfortunately my loss in the League put Lyon top, me just 2 points behind so playing catch-up game. Am still in all competitions possible and am feelings good about this challenge.

Hopefully TBH hasn't got me beat, I haven't worked out the points she has got yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.