FM Base Champions League 1/16 Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
just had the 1st knockout round draw for euro cup, got everton which might be a hard game. currently 8th in the league as well after 15 games, 15 points behind the leaders real madrid.

Are you still in the spanish cup, i got knocked out by barca in the quarters of that :(
5-3 down in semi's of champo league against man utd. I got 3 away goals so hopefully i could ****** a win at home

yea im still in the spanish cup, but just lost the first leg to racing 4-2, so hopefully i can get the 2 goals to go through on away. how you doing in the league? its very hard coz most of my players have slight concerns coz of where i am in the league

Kris - you should let Robson.Musgrave.95 go through as Josh999 has pulled out.

Well done lad, will be interesting when i add these two scores up.

Also whats the deal with Billy? Is he still playing?

I'll get my season done. Thanks for noticing my absence babes.

Lots to united 6-5 on aggregate :'(
Was going through on away goals but then fletcher scored a header in the 87th min

how are you doing in the league then?

A last minute Vagner Love goal (90+2 of 3mins) make sure At. Madrid are throught to the next round of the spanish cup 4-4 on away goals

Im 2nd with a game in hand (only 1 pt behind barca)

im currently 9th, its so hard tho to win games. im losing to teams i reckon i should be beating, espically with kun and love up front

Could you put up a pic of your transfers?
Love & Aguero= the closest thing to perfection, why aren't they scoring :O

Congrats redrup 1

Thanks, I thought for a while I didn't stand a chance at the League because Lyon were unbeaten in more than 25 games but then they really screwed it up. They only ended up with a single trophy in the French Cup...

here are my transfers. sold forlan for £20 mil, so brought in love but i only paid i think £5mil for him, the rest are clauses. i have no idea why they arent scoring, im really peed off about it. i thought, like u said, it is the closest thing to perfection

Status
Not open for further replies.