FM Base Champions League 1/16 Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know tell me about it, just lost 4-1 in the 2nd leg so im out of the champions league already lol

haha i can afford to lose 1-0 at home and i'll still go through, playing the match now

Started last night and made a great start in League and cup. Changed the squad about and won 7/7 in the league and got to the league cup quarter finals.

Champions League has been a bit of a let down only drawing 1-1 at home to Werder Bremen and Losing 1-0 away to Kiev

That's typical. I get a tactical genius to compete against.

Oh well, more of a challenge makes it fun.

This should be a very tight afair. Cant se us getting many points and having the top goalscorer/av.rating etc might just be the decider.

Lost 2-1 in last min away to Lyon
Then beat Roma 2-1 at home :)
Just lost 4-2 to celtic away (they scored 3 goals from corners :( )

Valencia good challenge will be tough to get any trophies maybe could sneak the supercup and copa del rey but the league looks like being a big ask will give it my best go like :)

Thankyou very much Mr Levy.. very kind of you.. I dont think he liked man city beating us 4-0 lol

Last edited:
Cant we be villareal or cska moscow, seriously turkish league is annoying :| dont know what it is

I dont want to give up, i am not a racist, but my experience with turkish fans/teams makes me hate them(if anyone is turkish im sorry) and yeh i know its wrong to change teams but uno :/ lol

tiratha thats a good win in the qualifier, unlucky about the group but still a good win against roma tho. i just been drawn sheriff of moldova in the ufea cup 1st round. will post a screen shot of my transfers in a bit

I dont want to give up, i am not a racist, but my experience with turkish fans/teams makes me hate them(if anyone is turkish im sorry) and yeh i know its wrong to change teams but uno :/ lol

Play or quit.

Im not a quitter so im playing, ill lose but hey :D

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

http://i38.tinypic.com/10crd4n.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

Lost 5-4 on aggregate to Dynamo Kiev in qualifying for champs league :( try to win uefa cup now :O:p

nice result against city mate.. they trouced me 4-0.. but then i had em in the cup lol.. 1-0 a micah richards own goal in extra time :)

Doing really well so far :D. Just beat Barca 3-0 and playing Real next. Only need a point against Roma to go through to champo league KO's.
View attachment 12278

Status
Not open for further replies.