FM Base Champions League 1/16 Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiraths your doing ace, keep it up.

Lets hope you can keep Vallodolid as a Buffer Zone between you and the Big guns.

good start. I have won 10/10 so far for Celtic but my champions League Campaign is in tatters with 1 point after 3 games.

Dont you just love it when at long last.. after some dodgy results your team gel and pull of the result you've been waiting for.. Fingers crossed they can keep this up :)

Alot of positive starts being made on this. I will be finished by the weekend i'm sure.

well done sunderlanddannykris could you extend the amount of time for thisplease as with school i dont have as much time as last round

well done sunderlanddannykris could you extend the amount of time for thisplease as with school i dont have as much time as last round
When i was at School we used to finish at 3 and get weekends off.Surely you can manage one season by the deadline.

made a start to my werder bremen game, sold diego for 20 mil to city, and i've signed Cardozo for 10 mil

When i was at School we used to finish at 3 and get weekends off.Surely you can manage one season by the deadline.

Even I can make the deadline and I go to college with much more work to do in my own time. Agreed it is no excuse.

I really can't. I am pushing it giving people two weeks this time. We are going to struggle to finish this before the 30th of October.

Sorry lad. Surely if your watching games without highlights you will finish it in no time?

i agree, i have work pretty much 6 days a week, doing all sorts of shifts and i reckon ill be able to finish this by the deadline, hopefully by this weekend as im off today so its gonna be a fm day all day. tiraths i think your gonna beat me hands down i reckon, but still going to give it a real good go at it, never know u might slip up and win nothing (praying and wishing you do lmao)

Marseille is tricky, low wage budget, nobody wants to join and I've never done the French League properly before, this could be entertaining :)

I started my game last night but didn't even continue once so will get down to it tonight perhaps.

ive always wanted to try the french league, and the dutch, but when i load them up and start them, after about 2-3 games i always quit coz they are so hard to deal with coz of the low wage budget and that, i guess its my fault for not sticking with it lol. good luck anyway redrup

okay i will try but if im nearly finished and its the deadline could you give me 1 day???

Status
Not open for further replies.