Status
Not open for further replies.

Kris

Reaction score
Ok everyone so we are now at the semi final stage. Congrats are in order for iamsteve,foxy,redrup and Sunderlanddanny for getting this far.

The Draw for the Semi Finals is:

Iamsteve 28 Vrs 25 Sunderlanddanny S.C Braga (Portugal)

Redrup Vrs Foxy AS Monaco

Please as always use 9.0.3 and have one season finished by Thursday 22nd October

Once again the points system is going to change. So please check the Rules & Points thread and post your results in this thread as well.

Good Luck Guys

Last edited:
Good luck to the final 4. Interested to see who comes out on top.

Good luck to the last 4 i am sticking with what i said about Sean or Redrup winning and seen as Sean is out my money is on Redrup to win :D

Hmm. French League again, oh well.

I'm really irritated my brother didn't get through because - assuming I won my semi and he won his - it would've been one **** of a final :D

How unfortunate.

Good luck Foxy.

opps i stuck you in France before....sorry redrup

It's alright Kris. It's only a season anyway.

Haha, this is going to be challenging, just looked at Monaco and most their players are close to useless. I'm trying to get some free signings now.

Last edited:
I know i have been them and loved it. Look me 10 seasons to win the league and another 6 before i won the champions league

monaco's fine but braga's gonna be tricky for sure, good luck all ^^)

Very very interesting.. im gonna load it up now and take a looksie :)

Monaco wow, only aloud 4 non-eu players in squad :|, they have about 8 loool, need to get some europeans in!

PAH.. another club with no tranfer funds... more wheeling and dealing then..

My money is on Redrup and Sunderland Danny getting to the final, not sure who would win though.

yeah i feel a redrup vs dannysunderland final aswell

no offence to the other two lads

good luck to all and fair play for getting this far

danny sunderland is by far the best manager on the website in my opinion

Be careful what you say, just because people are not active posters, does not mean they are not good at fm.

i mean out of the people i have followed danny is the best ( and before you post not you CARTER)

Status
Not open for further replies.