Status
Not open for further replies.
i know but 1 lack in concentration and BANG youir in showing off (not really) and by the way sorry for being off topic

Kris do we get any points for doin any good in Europe?? As braga are in the Euro Vase!!!

my moneys on iamsteve just because i like his name :)

In response to lfcclover 23, Im a reasonably active poster on this forum but im kak at the game. But its all fun at the end of the day isnt it??

Kris do we get any points for doin any good in Europe?? As braga are in the Euro Vase!!!

They are? h,, nah i will just leave it out.

In response to lfcclover 23, Im a reasonably active poster on this forum but im kak at the game. But its all fun at the end of the day isnt it??

who are you? ahh just kidding :$

They are? h,, nah i will just leave it out.

who are you? ahh just kidding :$
thats why I said Reasonably lol. Im on this nearly all the time, i just don't post that often lol. You seem to be a regular poster though ;)

Good luck danny
I hope i lose to the winner :p

What I don't like is that I done better than Foxy but went out :mad:

ok kris.. in that case il intentionaly go out so my boys can keep up there fitness..

Thats if your 100% sure it wont effect the scores ?

It could **** up your morale thought, your decision.

They won't reply cos they're too busy playing ;)

Yeha mate i am still playing will start the game tonight and get it done by the deadline hope everyone is not to distracted by the FM10 Demo

yup.. had to do a fresh reinstall.. but i have started it up agian.. il have it done by deadline..

Good luck to those of you still in the challenge. My apologies for not completing it, or posting about it-last month I moved into a new house in uni and we didn't have the net for ages. This month I've mainly just been lazy :p

Excuses Andy :'(

Yeah good luck everyone. Remember to finish before the deadline.

I know, sorry Kris, I should have told u cos I have been on MSN a fair bit. I was sucking anyway tbh :p

I guess I should make a start on this huh? :p

I guess you should after checking my Torres sig out ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.