FM Base Champions League 1/8 Draw

19-11-08

loves anderson
Dec 19, 2008
you can also swap players between clubs with it but you can easill tell if someone has done this.

Andy

Premium Member (andid1)
Feb 14, 2009
Well he did say he had 8mil or so, and Beckham does go to lower teams, so he probably didnt cheat.

Danny

Staff member
Jan 2, 2009
Numancia Billy Redrup Vrs Iamsteve - ill go for a Billy win

Cottbus Redrup Vrs Robson.Musgrave - I did say Redrup or sean would win so going Redrup again

Reggina SunderlandDanny Vrs Tiraths Hard one but i am going for Danny

Hull Frankie Vrs Foxy And this one i think will be Frankie

tiraths

Saving the World
Dec 20, 2008
Numancia Billy Redrup Vrs Iamsteve - ill go for a Billy win

Cottbus Redrup Vrs Robson.Musgrave - I did say Redrup or sean would win so going Redrup again

Reggina SunderlandDanny Vrs Tiraths Hard one but i am going for Danny

Hull Frankie Vrs Foxy And this one i think will be Frankie
I am so offended :O lol

Max

Apr 14, 2009
Good luck to all, I just tried getting Beckham with Reggina to see if you could, and you can, says he might be interested, although he asks for a heck of a lot of wage money, as always.

SunderlandDanny1973

Just One Forum Please
Apr 29, 2009
Ok Well done to the 8 who managed to progress. To avoid possible cheaters this time i am using religation sides.

Once again the points system is going to change. So please check the Rules & Points thread and post your results in this thread as well.

Please finish this by Wednesday 14th October. Sorry if i am cutting the time short but this will need finished before FM10. Shockingly your favourite admin Kris was knocked out...and Sean as well as TheBetterHalf. Robson.Musgrave sneakes through again.

Numancia Billy Redrup Vrs Iamsteve

Cottbus Redrup Vrs Robson.Musgrave

Reggina SunderlandDanny Vrs Tiraths

Hull Frankie Vrs Foxy

Thanks to SunderlandDanny and Frankie who helped with the draw and good luck everyone.

Just noticed Kris mate you have mispelt 'relegation' you spelt it like 'religation'. I expect better from you Kris :'(