FM Base Champions League 1/8 Draw

I think you can like make his asking price low, im not fmailiar with it

you can also swap players between clubs with it but you can easill tell if someone has done this.

Well he did say he had 8mil or so, and Beckham does go to lower teams, so he probably didnt cheat.

Numancia Billy Redrup Vrs Iamsteve - ill go for a Billy win

Cottbus Redrup Vrs Robson.Musgrave - I did say Redrup or sean would win so going Redrup again

Reggina SunderlandDanny Vrs Tiraths Hard one but i am going for Danny

Hull Frankie Vrs Foxy And this one i think will be Frankie

Numancia Billy Redrup Vrs Iamsteve - ill go for a Billy win

Cottbus Redrup Vrs Robson.Musgrave - I did say Redrup or sean would win so going Redrup again

Reggina SunderlandDanny Vrs Tiraths Hard one but i am going for Danny

Hull Frankie Vrs Foxy And this one i think will be Frankie
I am so offended :O lol

Good luck to all, I just tried getting Beckham with Reggina to see if you could, and you can, says he might be interested, although he asks for a heck of a lot of wage money, as always.

Ok Well done to the 8 who managed to progress. To avoid possible cheaters this time i am using religation sides.

Once again the points system is going to change. So please check the Rules & Points thread and post your results in this thread as well.

Please finish this by Wednesday 14th October. Sorry if i am cutting the time short but this will need finished before FM10. Shockingly your favourite admin Kris was knocked out...and Sean as well as TheBetterHalf. Robson.Musgrave sneakes through again.

Numancia Billy Redrup Vrs Iamsteve

Cottbus Redrup Vrs Robson.Musgrave

Reggina SunderlandDanny Vrs Tiraths

Hull Frankie Vrs Foxy

Thanks to SunderlandDanny and Frankie who helped with the draw and good luck everyone.

Just noticed Kris mate you have mispelt 'relegation' you spelt it like 'religation'. I expect better from you Kris :'(

If they do i will sue for copyright enfingement

Finshed my season now, gunna be easy for redrup to beat me on this one

No idea how you got Beckham Tiraths wage budget is only 157 and when you start you are already spending 168 :S