FM Base Champions League 1/8 Draw

Kris

Reaction score
Ok Well done to the 8 who managed to progress. To avoid possible cheaters this time i am using relegation sides.

Once again the points system is going to change. So please check the Rules & Points thread and post your results in this thread as well.

Please finish this by Wednesday 14th October. Sorry if i am cutting the time short but this will need finished before FM10. Shockingly your favourite admin Kris was knocked out...and Sean as well as TheBetterHalf. Robson.Musgrave sneakes through again.

Numancia Billy Redrup Vrs Iamsteve

Cottbus Redrup 15 Vrs 3 Robson.Musgrave

Reggina SunderlandDanny 15 Vrs 14 Tiraths

Hull Frankie 6 Vrs 7 Foxy

Thanks to SunderlandDanny and Frankie who helped with the draw and good luck everyone.

Last edited:
interesting draw their

good luck to all

Billy Redrup vs Iamsteve should be interesting. Also SunderlandDanny vs Tiraths is one to watch :) Good luck everyone. Kris how will this stop cheaters though? Also well done to Redrup for beating TBH, that is quite something beating one of the best tactical genius's on this forum :p

Cottbus huh? Not experienced in the German League, but this could be fun.

I half thought I would be drawn against Bill, I guess that can wait until the semi final. :)

hey redrup i might get lucky AGAIN!
so dont count on it mate ;) but good luck

I half thought I would be drawn against Bill, I guess that can wait until the semi final. :)

i though that that would have been the draw aswell u vs bill

anyway in my experince strong players work well in the german league

Billy Redrup vs Iamsteve should be interesting. Also SunderlandDanny vs Tiraths is one to watch :) Good luck everyone. Kris how will this stop cheaters though? Also well done to Redrup for beating TBH, that is quite something beating one of the best tactical genius's on this forum :p

Well if someone finishes 5th with Hull it will be rather dodgy.

I know i am a bit raging you keep avoiding each other XD

Ah yeah good idea Kris about the relegation teams

Well congrats are in order for everybody who got this far. Good work guys:)

Will start this soon and have a scan of the Reginna squad, will be tough though will have to play Juventus, Inter, AC, Lazio, Roma, Sampdoria, Fiorentina and Genoa all good teams and hard to beat will be tough

Last time i was hull, i came 13th in league in first season, but that was with the updated players :), this time will be hard, STRIKER needed bigtime

Will start this soon and have a scan of the Reginna squad, will be tough though will have to play Juventus, Inter, AC, Lazio, Roma, Sampdoria, Fiorentina and Genoa all good teams and hard to beat will be tough

yh should be an intersting game
good luck danny

thats a very good and fair points system kris

im presuming every round will be a week now ? correct?

I'm quite glad I got Bundesliga, haven't played in that League since FM08 while I have done the others.

Started this now just in the middle of my first game in the league

robson are you not playing the net game then mate,

good luck to everyone in hear

Hull - 500k transfer budget, challenge on my hands :p