FM Base Champions League 1/8 Draw

Me? lol never (A)

He did say he sold about 8 players.

Thanks Robson.Musgrave...you might get your usual luck and go through

Ive struggled to sell any of my players offered all but 2 and only sold 3 in the end for ok prices didnt generate anywhere near 8 million

He did say he sold about 8 players.

Thanks Robson.Musgrave...you might get your usual luck and go through

I'll put up my transfers in a bit. I said mid-table finish by the way so i was never in debt from the start.

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

Ive struggled to sell any of my players offered all but 2 and only sold 3 in the end for ok prices didnt generate anywhere near 8 million

there's one guy who is worth around £5mill. Surely you got money for him?! I got 3 offers for him.
Also, do you get LOADS of offers for barreto. I want to keep him because he is versatile.

I'll put up my transfers in a bit. I said mid-table finish by the way so i was never in debt from the start.

I said that but they did not improve wage budget, even if i went to winner the wage budget stayed the same

Yh same here, it never changed
But i was never in the red :S

i got beckham for reggina before, and i didnt start in the above my wage, so i think tirath didnt cheat

Kk there is proof just i offered valdez for 1 mill and no1 cme in and that icelandic left winger offered him out for 2 and no takers must just be my game

Good luck to everyone left in am sure you will all do well

Played 5: Won 3 Lost 2 (against Milan & Napoli away)

---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

Im 9th in the table on January 1st. Lost to napoli 2-0 away in 1st round of italian cup :'(

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

Just got 12mill bid for Beckham and 7mill bid for Albin. Not sure who I can get to replace either of them so im going to keep them :)

Well that went better than expected.. if i keep getting lucky like this then i might just have a half decent season :D

So much for luck.. Player 8, won 1, draw 4, lost 3 currently 19th lol

Last edited:
its all going pear shaped now.. looks like i might get relegated.. but i am on a wicked cup run now in the semis after a 4-1 agg win over Valencia, but i play barca next so i think thats the end of the cup run lol.. prob stuff me 4-0

As your opponent, I can only say I am pleased you aren't doing so well.

I'll probably start my season on the 12th/13th, late as usual.

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

so cool you said it twice Billy?

So cool you said it twice Billy....see what i did

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

lol.. its not all grim ;) I think il finish it late too.. its kinda boring me now loosing all the time lol

Just beat napoli at home to overtake them in the league, now 7th :D

Nah no top scorer, i checked n all so its all good