Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

FM Base Champions League Final

Redrup

One Nerdy Gamer
Jan 10, 2009
I plan on adapting my tactics around him. I sure as **** aren't letting him go.

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

The transfer rules are weird. What the **** is a draft allocation?

I guess I just won't make any transfers.

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:16 PM ----------

Kris, do we get points for winning the USA cup? Because I don't see any in the Rule thread.

iamsteve

Arte et labore
Jul 26, 2009
stejones.deviantart.com
Redrup.. how you finding this?? Its not that bad.. not lost yet but gettin a fair few draws.. And ive not tweeked my tactics to centre more on beck.. and he scored a nice hat trick :)

Also i didnt even almost get the transfer rules.. and lost the only real signing i made a 250k striker.. who somehow was freetransfered from the club lol.. Ohh well.. looks like i have to do without him.. However Davids is playing fairly well in the middle :)

iamsteve

Arte et labore
Jul 26, 2009
stejones.deviantart.com
Ok here we go.. considering i had no idea about transfers and lost the only real signing i made.. Not to bad at all.. in fact it was ****** brill :)

If you need any more screenies just yell...

tom lfc

Oct 22, 2009
I recon redrup

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

come on redrup you can do it.

Redrup

One Nerdy Gamer
Jan 10, 2009
Well here goes, I haven't done calculations. I finished this game 2 days ago but haven't been able to get on FM-Base... :/

Redrup

One Nerdy Gamer
Jan 10, 2009
To be honest I thought LA were a good team to end with, but are too good:

Alex

Andre Villas Boas <3
Feb 24, 2009
Well played Redrup, I have no idea on the points system but I think yoe might have won?