I plan on adapting my tactics around him. I sure as **** aren't letting him go.

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

The transfer rules are weird. What the **** is a draft allocation?

I guess I just won't make any transfers.

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:16 PM ----------

Kris, do we get points for winning the USA cup? Because I don't see any in the Rule thread.

There is a cup? Yes i will change that sorry.

Redrup.. how you finding this?? Its not that bad.. not lost yet but gettin a fair few draws.. And ive not tweeked my tactics to centre more on beck.. and he scored a nice hat trick :)

Also i didnt even almost get the transfer rules.. and lost the only real signing i made a 250k striker.. who somehow was freetransfered from the club lol.. Ohh well.. looks like i have to do without him.. However Davids is playing fairly well in the middle :)

Ok here we go.. considering i had no idea about transfers and lost the only real signing i made.. Not to bad at all.. in fact it was ****** brill :)

If you need any more screenies just yell...

You've won. :D

Well Done

Last edited:
Nice, well done. Some great stuff there. ^^)

Waiting on Redrup now, good luck to you both

I think iamsteve has won :) Well done, but Redrup could still win :)

I recon redrup

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

come on redrup you can do it.

I think Redrup can pull it out of the bag.

Well here goes, I haven't done calculations. I finished this game 2 days ago but haven't been able to get on FM-Base... :/

Good luck both of you lads.

To be honest I thought LA were a good team to end with, but are too good:

Well played Redrup, I have no idea on the points system but I think yoe might have won?