Kris

Reaction score
Right guys we have come to the end of the line. Iamsteve and redrup will face off in our final.

Who would have guessed this final? You both have until Thursday 29th of October to finish this off.

You will both be LA Galaxy

Good luck and may the best man win.

Remember to check the rules.

It's win or bust and the one with the most red cards loses a point.

Good luck gents, may the best man win!

GAME ON!!!

Awesome Kris.. Couldnt have picked a better team myself.. very very much looking forward to this one :D

Nah, I don't think anyone will cheat cos then its bit of a hollow victory isn't it. These 2 guys are better than that :)

Good luck you two. I'm sad to say that I did try and blag a little prize for you but couldn't get hold of anything. Hopefully though after the FM 2010 launch I can get hold of a few more goodies to give away on this site :)

will there be another one of these tournaments. I wanted to enter but my sis took my laptop to uni so i had to get a new one.

Amazed Iamsteve finished 3rd holdaying with braga considering sporting porto and benfica are too good in my save but Iamsteve assistant worked wonders AMAZINGLY, well done

And that sporting finished 4th lol they were unplayable in my save your *** man has the midas touch steve you are easily best FM manager on here that when you needed an extra 3 points you did it by finishing a place higher than me in 3rd after i posted my results amazing stiff mate

I call foul play on this one sorry

Last edited:
Anyway, good luck redrup and steve, still think I should there :mad:

will there be another one of these tournaments. I wanted to enter but my sis took my laptop to uni so i had to get a new one.

Amazed Iamsteve finished 3rd holdaying with braga considering sporting porto and benfica are too good in my save but Iamsteve assistant worked wonders AMAZINGLY, well done

And that sporting finished 4th lol they were unplayable in my save your *** man has the midas touch steve you are easily best FM manager on here that when you needed an extra 3 points you did it by finishing a place higher than me in 3rd after i posted my results amazing stiff mate

I call foul play on this one sorry

Sorry mate unless you can see something i don't ? I don't really have any groups to call him up on it.

Good look both of you, my money is on Redrup :)

Good luck lads well done for both getting this far

redrups lucky my laptop bust and forced me to quit, wouldnt of got through to group if it hadnt :p

aha only joking mate, good luck to both of you, la galaxy will be a tough one as you have to deal with all the american rules urgh.