FM Base Champions League Group Draw

HA everyone writting themselves off i like it. JP Woody and Keano have now been added so some groups have been amended.

Group H-Barcelona
FrankieHobbs
DC999
Scott Button
Seano

Think ME & SCOTT

will go through

i got liverpool:S and i'm in kris's group:mad:.
:':)':)'(

do we have to make our own tactics because i am diabolical at making them.

Hmm, Inter should be interesting, got Eto'o :p But no Ibrahimovic :( I guess target for them is to win the league and do aswell as possible in ECL :)

Im goin to TRY and make my own tactic as I normally use JP Woody's Clough tactics. I would be shocked if I won anything with Arsenal, that's how bad I am lol.:)

Oooh...Madrid. This will be interesting.

So I upload V7 on Friday and see how I do in one season and post my screeniws at the end of it...correct? lol

This sounds like it will be great!

stop writing yourself off
But honestly. My best achievement in this game is Winning the CL with Man Utd in the 1st season. And that is a failure in itself as i only came 3rd in the league, quarter-finals in the carling cup and 5th round in the FA Cup. It isn't much to be proud off:(

i got liverpool:S and i'm in kris's group:mad:.
:':)':)'(

do we have to make our own tactics because i am diabolical at making them.

Nah feel free to use what ever you want

So I upload V7 on Friday and see how I do in one season and post my screeniws at the end of it...correct? lol

Yes just think of it as another monthly challenge

But honestly. My best achievement in this game is Winning the CL with Man Utd in the 1st season. And that is a failure in itself as i only came 3rd in the league, quarter-finals in the carling cup and 5th round in the FA Cup. It isn't much to be proud off:(

download some new tactics and see how you get on

good luck not too much though :p

Good Luck everyone. I dont recognise any of the guys in my group, but that doesnt mean they're bad :p
I never use downloaded tactics but i guess other people aren't very good at making their own...

I must be psychic Kris,i knew you were going to put me in the same group as TheBetterhalf. Cheers Buddy.

haha i didnt PUT you in it....you were drawn in it

are you afraid of girls?