FM Base Champions League Group Draw

Group E-Chelsea
Bret
mshaw2
The Better Half
Foxy CFC
JP Woody

No clue about my group, but good luck xD

i think maybe give 2 points if you're runner-up in the league?

I'm gunna pick my transfers wisely this time :p
16 days to complete a season ayyy? I can do it in like 7 hours :O lol

Anyone have any ac milan tactics they can slip me to give me a little boost

yh ide play no goalie, pato centre back and you'll win the league ;)

why dont u guys just use your own tactics :p
u get more enjoyment when u win lol

really it takes me ages and i holiday quite a lot of games. how does it take you such a small amount of time.

I holiday no games, its just i know who i want, i get them. I then crack straight on with a season and when i get in the zone of FM lol theres no stopping me, I did a hull season in 7 hours hours before did holiday last 8 games but still. I may take my time this time, don't want to finish first and wait around for other results xD

Well, some people will probably be busy throughout a lot of that time.

I love creating my own tactics should have alot of fun with Mardid may have to just let Kaka and Ronaldo lose to do their own things

Cheers Frankie, will take that into consideration haha.
Maybe i will give the TT&F a thorough read to help me make my tactics because at the moment i am **** at constructing them

I don't like how people are writing off other players on here.

And it seems to be without reason too, for example someone (I won't mention names) thought a certain two people would be his biggest challengers rather than the other two, for reasons that I can only imagine... probably because they are more active posters on this forum? I don't know.

Seems a bit silly really, for all you know, you might come last in your group.

Shouldn't write people off, I'm definitely not.

And it seems to be without reason too, for example someone (I won't mention names) thought a certain two people would be his biggest challengers rather than the other two, for reasons that I can only imagine... probably because they are more active posters on this forum? I don't know.

yeah I know what you mean someone said that they will go though with someone else rtaher than other two in group, im taking nothing for granted especially since my group is Madrid anything can happen if we all get the right tactic

The post you are referring to did make me chuckle also. I think there are going to be a lot of disappointments in this challenge.

I no, someone wrote me off :(, ill show the world, hopefully

I'm wary of people using other people's tactics...not that there's anything wrong with it at all, in no way, but FM 09 has probably been done to death by now so there's probably a few fool-proof tactics out there. Tbf some will have been created by by people on here who have done well, but for people who always use their own they might not do as well. Looking foward to it though...

You gona create a separate results thread and things for this one Kris? cos there's gona be alot of posts about!

I'm going to be using my own as per usual. I always seem to get results, especially since it will be AC Milan, a team with enough quality to win most games.

I'm wary of people using other people's tactics...not that there's anything wrong with it at all, in no way, but FM 09 has probably been done to death by now so there's probably a few fool-proof tactics out there. Tbf some will have been created by by people on here who have done well, but for people who always use their own they might not do as well. Looking foward to it though...

You gona create a separate results thread and things for this one Kris? cos there's gona be alot of posts about!

yeah. i remember reading something about some tactic pretty much guaranteed to work really well as it exploited a weakness\fault in the ai of other teams.

yeah. i remember reading something about some tactic pretty much guaranteed to work really well as it exploited a weakness\fault in the ai of other teams.

Like the corner one? I remember reading a thread on that.

Don't advertise it, silly.

Watch everyone go to google and search 'corner ai fm 2009' now.