FM Base Champions League Group Draw

Hey Kris... Just wondering but was the prize picked yet for the winner??

this should be a traditnal compettion every year

who ever wins the best fm player on fm base for that year or sumtin :)

Yeah once everyone has settled into fm10 i will do another....was also thinking about ways to do an fmbase league and have divisions lol

sounds very good kris

btw lads here the points for the ppl who keep asking about them

League - 5 Points
National Cup - 3 Points
League Cup - 3 Points

Champions League 5 Points
Champions League Runner Up - 1 Point

Europa League Winners 3 Points

1 Additional point will be awarded for the team with

Top Goalscorer
Most Assists
Highest Average Rating (over 30 games)
Most Man of the Match Awards

The Group with AC Milan will receive 5 points for winning the UEFA Cup <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

kris that sounds wicked, promotions and relegations. oh and my brothers finished now, ill do his screenies later

I would need to think how i would pull it off though. People would have to finish a season like every week

Yeah once everyone has settled into fm10 i will do another....was also thinking about ways to do an fmbase league and have divisions lol

sounds intersting although would be very complicated probly

yea it would be hard for u to organise it

but if u did it woud be super

it does sound like an amazing idea kris, but like you said would be very hard to do i reckon coz some people might not be able to finish a season in a week if they have work and things like that. would be good tho and i would be up for that

If i can find a way to do it i will

Updated Groups...****** last 4 groups all done...top 4 should be ashamed

Last edited:
The winner should be sent the normal prise but have his usename to FM09 FM base WINNER

Fiorentina
At Madrid
Celtic
Marseille
Werder Bremin
Fenerbache
Tottenham
Valencia

Can we have no english teams? More of a challenge, some people dont know foreign leagues, challenging :D