FM Base Champions League Group Draw

I hope United dont get points if they win community shield and/or super cup?

Oh God, I've just taken a look at my squad at Arsenal. I've got alot of work to do, we've got no decent RM, LM, DM and I need another CM. Good thing I know what I'm doing :p

I hope United dont get points if they win community shield and/or super cup?

united only compete against united.... so if your not united it doesnt matter.

the points dont carry over they are just used for the group.

I presume wen ur finished the first groups all the winners get made into diffarent groups??

Chelsea are for some reason when im them on this patch rubbish lol, had a good start to the season, can i keep it going xD

First of all, to all the whiners about not wanting to use the 9.3.0 patch, don't play then, nobody is forcing you.

Secondly, I've not had a chance to start yet, but I'll give it a good go tomorrow. Good luck to everyone on here. :)

Do we not get points for winning Super cup events or Domestic Super Cups?

Yea if your team has a super cup etc 1 point will be awarded if you win

1 Additional point will be awarded for the team with

Top Goalscorer
Most Assists
Highest Average Rating (over 30 games)
Most Man of the Match Awards
Maybe one should add that these numbers are the league ratings/goals etc and not in the CL( even though the match rating suggests that it is in the league) ?. Also, that this is for a team with a player getting.......

Last edited:
Do u get points for breaking records? I just won 11 games in a row, broke record? in prem

Do we get extra points for like

Going unbeaten in a comp say in league or in cl

How about player of the year or World player of the year etc?

Im half way through season already, want to stop and hold up, but getting addicting :( lol