FM-Base.co.uk Fantasy Premier League 2013/14 (Now with Prizes!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my contribution. I was spot on £100m spending on this team. Disappointed that Rose is considered midfielder though, would've made the team instead of Walker.

2w6igdi.png

Last edited:
Veni, Vidi, Vidic needs special prize for best team name. :p

Finally settled on a team...

pm9bwm8.png

No Bale, No RVP, & a Man City striker. Living on the edge!

So the league tables have finally been updated after Gameweek 2. If your team is listed in the image below and you're eligible to receive the prize then please take a screenshot of your team page and send me it in a PM. I'll then choose one person at random to send the prize too.

hsKRiFB.png

ohhhhhhhhhhh i was so close to being in only 615 away arghhhhh

i got 81 points soooo disappointed :'(

View attachment 474758

My team for the week commencing hopefully can do well although there scummers Shaw, Lambert and Fonte have done class for me Fonte got me a goal on saturday aswell also who should i make captain thinking RVP, Sturridge or Toure ??

Impressive team, Paulinho looks like he's worth a punt. Seems to like getting into the box.

cheers mate i'm happy with it and got any suggestions on who to make my captain ?

Without sounding too daft, I'd always make RVP the captain, though you could be changing it week by week depending on opposition. i.e. Toure tends to push and attack a lot more against weaker teams.

Without sounding too daft, I'd always make RVP the captain, though you could be changing it week by week depending on opposition. i.e. Toure tends to push and attack a lot more against weaker teams.

yeah true i was gonna do that but with Sturridge on form and Yaya playing Hull i'm debating still got a while to make my mid up tho.

So the league tables have finally been updated after Gameweek 2. If your team is listed in the image below and you're eligible to receive the prize then please take a screenshot of your team page and send me it in a PM. I'll then choose one person at random to send the prize too.

hsKRiFB.png

Nobody claimed the prize so I'll just bundle it in with the next one.

Anyway, looks like it's wildcard time for me..

z52GUKO.png

Nobody claimed the prize so I'll just bundle it in with the next one.

Anyway, looks like it's wildcard time for me..

z52GUKO.png

**** dat is just unlucky

edit: Just logged onto mine havent logged in for a while and had to use my wildcard too :S

Like the look of my team.. Arnautovic is a bit of a goalscorer so thought he'd be a good shout.

Took RVP out to get Ozil in, hope it doesn't cost me.

View attachment 469797

Like the look of my team.. Arnautovic is a bit of a goalscorer so thought he'd be a good shout.

Took RVP out to get Ozil in, hope it doesn't cost me.

View attachment 387896

team looks class but heard Jose Mourinho said Arnautovic was the biggest d**k and troublemaker he has ever managed when he was at Inter and thats infront of Mario Balotelli him and Arnau were room mates so could see him picking up a few cards but good player and as for RVP i was thinking bout taking him out but they're playing Crystal Palace so im confident he is gonna grab me points and well ... he is RVP he does what he wants lol XD

Status
Not open for further replies.