Shotgun first reserve. Chuck Norris XI cannot be held back.

Team Name: Your Mum's Athletic
Colors: Black and White mo'******.

Sent my players.
Hope I did it correctly - If not, let me know and I'll change it accordingly.

I have had 13 peoples lists so far, people have 18 hours to post a list and I will be posting the winners at 4.30 the next day, and from as soon as I post the winners, you can send your next list in, although after the 1st round, the speed you do it isn't really an issue.

Finished the teams in the DB aswell, so once this is done it will be ready to roll.

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

Just thought I would also mention, this is going t be running for a fair few seasons, likely about 6.

So don't all go bidding for the old players ;)

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

Added some info about the manager draft on the 17th day.

Also, there will be breaks on xmas day, New Years Day, and the 4th-9th of January, as I am away skiing :)

Waiting for Jake, Andid and Tubby to make there bids. :)

I have had 13 peoples lists so far, people have 18 hours to post a list and I will be posting the winners at 4.30 the next day, and from as soon as I post the winners, you can send your next list in, although after the 1st round, the speed you do it isn't really an issue.

Finished the teams in the DB aswell, so once this is done it will be ready to roll.

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

Just thought I would also mention, this is going t be running for a fair few seasons, likely about 6.

So don't all go bidding for the old players ;)

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

Added some info about the manager draft on the 17th day.

Also, there will be breaks on xmas day, New Years Day, and the 4th-9th of January, as I am away skiing :)

Waiting for Jake, Andid and Tubby to make there bids. :)

Take it I did it right then? :)

Hmmmm, interesting.

So as the orders just seem to get reversed. It's an advantage for me to be sending my lists last rather than say 7th.....?

Hmmmm, interesting.

So as the orders just seem to get reversed. It's an advantage for me to be sending my lists last rather than say 7th.....?

I suppose it has been an advantage to you, yes :p, unless the player you wanted 1st was taken by someone who came.. 7th.. ;)

OK very much confused, but **** it I've sent my 'bids'

OK very much confused, but **** it I've sent my 'bids'

I am sure you will get the hang of it, even auction games were confusing at first. :)

Everyone had bid now, so here are who each team/player won:

Nathan - Prawn Dance FC - Messi
Ronan - Bling Singhs - Ronaldo
Joe - Balotelli's Fury - Eto'o
Stann - Inostranka Rooney
Shay Given - The Wet Bandits - Villa
Tiraths - Eboue Army - Essien
Billy - No Punt Intended - Iniesta
Neall - The Mighty Morphin Flower Arrangers - Neuer
Brian 95 - David Cassidy - Xavi
Redrup - You're Mums Athletic - Casillas
DMF - Riibena FC - Adler
Robson - Musgrave's Young Boys - Gerrard
Foss - Majstori s mora - Darijo Srna
Andid1 - Fat kids Lag IRL - Maicon
Tubby - McAwesome United - Xabi Alonso
Jake - Hardly Athletic - Benzema​

I will update the OP in a min, feel free to send your new lists in from now, but obviously its now not a race, and you can't select any players that have already been selected :)

Also just to note, the order is reversed for this round, so Jake will be getting first choice, with Nathan getting last. :)

**** missed out on Villa by one person :mad:

Will send bids in now

Very pleased with Iniesta. Best possible player I could get for my planned formation.

Very happy with Maicon, snap up the positions that there are very few good players in.

8 people have submitted their lists so far.

The rest of the people have till 6pm tomorrow, and then the next deadline will be 6pm on Boxing day.

Sent my list..

Last time I only sent 12 players, no idea why though. Sent 16 this time, hoping for another top player. Very pleased with Adler, definitely one of the best 'keepers on the game so starting well from the back :)

Sent my list..

Last time I only sent 12 players, no idea why though. Sent 16 this time, hoping for another top player. Very pleased with Adler, definitely one of the best 'keepers on the game so starting well from the back :)

you only needed to send 6 ;)

You're the 6th person in the list (order is reversed)