• Thread starter Thread starter Alcaraz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 54
  • Views Views 4K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alcaraz

Reaction score
After developing Hungary/Nigeria which part of the world is the Editing World Cup going to take you now?

Look no futher than...Tuvalu a small island somewhere in the Pacific.

1484729078_264d1e3f59.jpg

So what is your task now...Do read carefully

Scenario--Tuvalu

As part of FIFA's Goal Project which aims to raise money so that smaller countries such as American Samoa and the Solomon Islands can construct their own League and basically raise the profile of Football in their countries.

'The FIFA GOAL Project is an initiative by FIFA to assist countries around the world to construct their very own "House of Football" and technical facilities for the development and continued progress of football activities.'

Many Countries have benefited from this programme and soon another Country will be added to the list and it is known as Tuvalu.

You have been assigned as the manager of this Project by FIFA after your success in Hungary/Nigeria.You are required to:

-Create a League for Tuvalu along with clubs

-You are not allowed to change any attributes or CA/PA of any player

-You are not allowed to add ridiculous sums of prize money for the League's or put Sir Alex Ferguson as the manager of Tuvalu or put any good coaches

-You are allowed to increase the economic factor of Tuvalu by 3 points as well as increase their Game Importance one level higher

Basically you are not allowed to venture from reasonable boundaries and you are only allowed to create one League.

Aims and Objectives

1.Unlike the previous scenario,your job is to make Tuvalu a respected and recognised footballing nation in 8 years

2.You have to make sure that atleast 50 Tuvalian players are playing abroad in 8 years time

3.In 8 years time,I will also like to see Tuvalu making a name for itself in the Footballing World by fighting hard for Qualification in the FIFA World Cup and Pacific Championships

Best of Luck

tuvalu-flag1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
cool, who else is in the semis?

-Will1981
-The Shots
-TheOtherRedDevills
-Trivaldo99

Good Luck guys

Will1981
Trivaldo99
The Shots
TheOtherRedDevills

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

:P Beat me to it tiraths

how long have we got to do this?

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

do oceana have an active world cup qualifying section? on fm09 two random teams played each other in a two legged playoff to see who went to world cup...

I already have a Tuvalu database, so i'll just go through it making sure I haven't breached the rules.......

EDIT: Its gonna be too hard to undo my 'improvements' I'll start from scratch!

By one league do you mean One Division? Because a league can have 100 divisions......

Last edited:
when is the deadline day for this? i'm computerless for three days from mon-wed next week so if deadline before thursday i need to know :)

One League means One Divison only
thanks, its what i thought, but i needed to be sure, The Football League (npower League) has 3 divisions, and my local league has 8 divisions so I needed clarication

thank you

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

-You are not allowed to change any attributes or CA/PA of any player

There are no players/staff/officials for Tuvalu, so does that mean any created players must have zeros for all stats?

3.In 8 years time,I will also like to see Tuvalu making a name for itself in the Footballing World by fighting hard for Qualification in the FIFA World Cup and Pacific Championships
as far as i know, the FIFA World Cup Qualification is hard coded, so getting Tuvalu to 'fight' for World Cup qualification is impossible

Basically based on your Editing they should be coming near to Qualifying for the World Cup and yes that means all created players/officials have their stats set to zero and their CA-100 PA:-6

Deadline is a week and 3 more days from today onwards

Okay, I just got back from my holiday, so will start my database now.

Sorry. :P

I have finished my database.

I will provide Upload link after.

Also do I need to give a description?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back