FM-Base Editing World Cup-Semi-Finals

• Thread starter Thread starter Alcaraz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 54
  • Views Views 4K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright Guys..,.just waitin for Wills DB before we can start giving points,I doubt there will be a finals now as only 3 people are doing their DBs...RedDevils has dropped out I reckon

right I'm going to try and do the database now, however I am having problems with my PC crashing at the moment so I will see how I get on

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

finished my database, didn't enjoy this challenge much as I felt it was too unrealistic anyway here is a link to the database.
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=3221

Alright Guys..,.just waitin for Wills DB before we can start giving points,I doubt there will be a finals now as only 3 people are doing their DBs...RedDevils has dropped out I reckon

Does that mean that the winner of this semi will be the actual winner? oO)

Can you not ask someone else to join or even someone from a past round ?

Can you not ask someone else to join or even someone from a past round ?
That might ruin it, plus there is only 1 more day to complete.

Also, if all 3 judges holiday one each, it will get compleated faster.

That might ruin it, plus there is only 1 more day to complete.

Also, if all 3 judges holiday one each, it will get compleated faster.
I'm on holiday and there's no FM on this PC :P

i'm kind of regretting not entering this now :'(

i don't mind how its done, i'm ok with a three way shoot out - although not that confident of success, at leaast i'll make the podium :)

what someone should do is create an editing challenge of the month like Pompey-Dans normal challenge of the month where anyone can enter by a certain deadline and then other FM-Base users can vote on the winner.

what someone should do is create an editing challenge of the month like Pompey-Dans normal challenge of the month where anyone can enter by a certain deadline and then other FM-Base users can vote on the winner.

What an amazing idea

To answer some of your Questions

1.No I will not ask another member to join this round as then it will not be a proper WC

2.Yes,I may do an Editing Challenge every month but not until FM11 comes out,there is only 2 months to go anyways and I will aprreciate all support

3.Hopefully you all will join the FM11 Editing WC and I will holiday all Databases...

Nick Main made one with Neall, but only about 3 people joined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back