FM-Base Editing World Cup-Semi-Finals

• Thread starter Thread starter Alcaraz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 54
  • Views Views 4K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont mind setting up the monthly challenge thing for FM11 at all

Alcaraz when you have finished holidaying my save can I have a few screenies to see if it worked for you?

hey guys,

any idea when we'll find out the results :)

@The Shots i think you may have breached the rules

After developing Hungary/Nigeria which part of the world is the Editing World Cup going to take you now?

Look no futher than...Tuvalu a small island somewhere in the Pacific.

1484729078_264d1e3f59.jpg

So what is your task now...Do read carefully

Scenario--Tuvalu

As part of FIFA's Goal Project which aims to raise money so that smaller countries such as American Samoa and the Solomon Islands can construct their own League and basically raise the profile of Football in their countries.

'The FIFA GOAL Project is an initiative by FIFA to assist countries around the world to construct their very own "House of Football" and technical facilities for the development and continued progress of football activities.'

Many Countries have benefited from this programme and soon another Country will be added to the list and it is known as Tuvalu.

You have been assigned as the manager of this Project by FIFA after your success in Hungary/Nigeria.You are required to:

-Create a League for Tuvalu along with clubs

-You are not allowed to change any attributes or CA/PA of any player

-You are not allowed to add ridiculous sums of prize money for the League's or put Sir Alex Ferguson as the manager of Tuvalu or put any good coaches

-You are allowed to increase the economic factor of Tuvalu by 3 points as well as increase their Game Importance one level higher

Basically you are not allowed to venture from reasonable boundaries and you are only allowed to create one League.

Aims and Objectives

1.Unlike the previous scenario,your job is to make Tuvalu a respected and recognised footballing nation in 8 years

2.You have to make sure that atleast 50 Tuvalian players are playing abroad in 8 years time

3.In 8 years time,I will also like to see Tuvalu making a name for itself in the Footballing World by fighting hard for Qualification in the FIFA World Cup and Pacific Championships

Best of Luck

tuvalu-flag1.jpg

By one league do you mean One Division? Because a league can have 100 divisions......

One League means One Divison only

My Database:

I have made 3 Tiers, with 49 teams.

Tuvalu National - Has two leagues of 10 teams each, who the winners from each division play each other in a championship to see who wins the whole thing.

Tuvalu Second Division - The same format as the National, with 4 promotion places and 2 relegation places.

Tuvalu Third Division - A single league built up of 9 teams, kindly donated from Hong Kong, after all their teams went bust, FIFA decided to fund them as long as they move to Tuvalu. This has seemed to work and has 2 promotion places.

No rules have been broken and I hope I can win.

Thanks,

The Shots.

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

highlighted in light blue are conflicting statements

Yeah have to see what Alcaraz & The Shots have to say about it... but it doesn't look good

i didn't even put reserve or under18 leagues in due to the one league only rule

hmm...Its fine now I guess only I wil judge the top League and ignore the ohter League's

49 teams does give you an advantage of getting 50 players into europe, i fact you're over 3 times more likely to achieve this than myself with just 14 teams and almost 5 times more likely to achieve this than will1981 who only has 9 teams :S

the judge says it stands so i cant argue

ah well, as i stated earlier in this thread, the worst i can finish is third and that is still a podium finish

49 teams does give you an advantage of getting 50 players into europe, i fact you're over 3 times more likely to achieve this than myself with just 14 teams and almost 5 times more likely to achieve this than will1981 who only has 9 teams :S

ah well, as i stated earlier in this thread, the worst i can finish is third and that is still a podium finish

Dont worry I will only count players who came from Teams in his Top League

taking a long time to mark :'(

yeah..takes time to holiday the databases and count all the players and stuff...results will be up by this week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back