FM- Base Elite. Fifa Club 2011!!

(Who's Rob?)

One of my mates who lives near me and his brother has an fm-base account so he joined our club.

And are you actually going to play clubs this year Alex? :p

Stop beng suh a kid, rob is the king of the club, everyone is inferior to rob. We all love you, i have never played with you and never actually insulted your fifa ability, before you went off on one and left the party 15minutes ago, i actually said would you like to play ffia 11 clubs. So tbh if you cant take that rob is king, get over it.

'Can't take Rob is the king'

Wtf?

All yesterday people were going on about how my pro is ****. Wesley was the only one that was actually being kind to me and praising me on what i did.

'Stop being such a kid'

I'm not being a kid, i'm standing up for myself, i'm not just gonna sit back and let people insult the way i play FIFA am i?

' have never played with you and never actually insulted your fifa ability'

I never said you did..

--

You're just scapegoating me cause my 'pro isn't the best' or 'i'm not the best' for your own entertainment. It's so sad. I got the XBOX like 2 weeks ago, what the **** do you expect? Me to be world class? Get some ******* respect.

No point in replying to this, simply for one reason, i'm not going to reply and get a shallow as you lot.

One of my mates who lives near me and his brother has an fm-base account so he joined our club.

And are you actually going to play clubs this year Alex? :p

Oh nicely done, and if I played recently I'd know this :(

Oi less of that, I played for a bit last year, I just stopped after a while for some reason... Yes if it makes you happy Tirath, I shall play.

hang you head in shame, only the editor and life and soul of fm-base elite.

I'm so sorry, please forgive my ignorance.

Wtf?

All yesterday people were going on about how my pro is ****. Wesley was the only one that was actually being kind to me and praising me on what i did.

'Stop being such a kid'

I'm not being a kid, i'm standing up for myself, i'm not just gonna sit back and let people insult the way i play FIFA am i?

I never said you did..

--

You're just scapegoating me cause my 'pro isn't the best' or 'i'm not the best' for your own entertainment. It's so sad. I got the XBOX like 2 weeks ago, what the **** do you expect? Me to be world class? Get some ******* respect.

No point in replying to this, simply for one reason, i'm not going to reply and get a shallow as you lot.

Ignore them mate. FIFA11 is out soon, everyone's pro will be exactly the same then and I'm sure you're a good player so clean slates so to speak.

Don't worry about it Jonesy, Clubs is really hard to get into, when I first joined the club I played for before FM Base I made loads of mistakes and was really ****. Just play manager mode a lot with your pro to make him better and practise playing with your pro online on "Pro Ranked matches". You'll get the hang of it soon enough :)

Wtf?

'Stop being such a kid'

I never said you did..

--

I am not doing anything to you, I never played with you and first team i have even been in a party with you was a couple of hours ago,
ffs scapegoating is called having a laugh, Wasey was doing it last nite, so was i, we blamed Damon for everything, when clearly it was others fault. He didnt cry about it. Rob is atually pretty bad aswell. so it is all a joke calling Rob the heart and soul, The king ect ect. Srs You have no **** compared to others. Just ask Curt.

Damon for everything, when clearly it was others fault. He didnt cry about it. Rob is atually pretty bad aswell. so it is all a joke calling Rob the heart and soul, The king ect ect. Srs You have no **** compared to others. Just ask Curt.
Yeh, I just stayed quiet... lol :)

And I agree with the bit about Rob lol

Wtf?

'Stop being such a kid'

I never said you did..

--

My name is Wasey not wesley ...

but thanks all the same!

You've really ****** me off now.

Scapegoating is not called having a laugh, scapegoating is singling someone/a group of people out for no reason.

It's what the ****'s did to the Jews.

It's not having a laugh, it's called ganging up on someone/group.
You calling "Oh jonesy, what was that" in a laughy tone. the same as ****'s on Jews....

Oh Dear Oh Dear.

You calling "Oh jonesy, what was that" in a laughy tone. the same as ****'s on Jews....

Oh Dear Oh Dear.

No, i'm saying you're saying 'Scapegoating is a laugh' when it's certainly not.

Anyway.. to break the tension ... is anyone playing clubs now? ^^)

No, i'm saying you're saying 'Scapegoating is a laugh' when it's certainly not.

well the other 17 member of the club find it funny, whether it is them or someone else it happened to. Clearly your not mature enough to have banter with people on Fifa, so good bye.

well the other 17 member of the club find it funny.

******* jokes. You really don't learn do you..

Clearly your not mature enough to have banter with people on Fifa,

Clearly you're not mature enough to have respect for people. How would you like it if you got blamed for most things. How about you take responsibility for you own actions, cause from what i've heard, you really don't.

so good bye.

Atleast we agree on something.

Have a good day my friend. :)

xxxxxxxx (K)(K)

Cant we just stop this argument now? lol

Used up a whole page already just on this argument.

******* jokes. You really don't learn do you..

Clearly you're not mature enough to have respect for people. How would you like it if you got blamed for most things. How about you take responsibility for you own actions, cause from what i've heard, you really don't.

Atleast we agree on something.

Have a good day my friend. :)

xxxxxxxx (K)(K)

What have you heard from me, from people who have never met me, which will be so bad, if you dont want to name names. that fine, pm me, i would love to hear this.

What have you heard from me, from people who have never met me, which will be so bad, if you dont want to name names. that fine, pm me, i would love to hear this.

What are you ******* on about?

I haven't heard anything from you?

And no, i'm not going to do that. Cause i think you're shallow, and bringing in other people to this would be the wrong thing to do.

We obviously don't like eachother and have different opinions, so i'll be the mature one and end this argument.

What are you ******* on about?

I haven't heard anything from you?

And no, i'm not going to do that. Cause i think you're shallow, and bringing in other people to this would be the wrong thing to do.

We obviously don't like eachother and have different opinions, so i'll be the mature one and end this argument.

okay baby cakes, shallow though, is tht the best you can do

okay baby cakes, shallow though, is tht the best you can do

Mature you are, and nope i'm sure i can do alot better, but i don't really want to get banned and stuff.

:) xx

(Don't bother replying cause i'm not going to reply this time, i only replied this time cause you're being a hypocrite. If you do reply, don't expect anything back.)

Mature you are, and nope i'm sure i can do alot better, but i don't really want to get banned and stuff.

:) xx

(Don't bother replying cause i'm not going to reply this time, i only replied this time cause you're being a hypocrite. If you do reply, don't expect anything back.)

Have a nice day.